See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I was moving to Rochester for work and one of my friend was dropping me. Later 2 of my friends joined also and it was absolutely impromptu. I reached the motel and educated front desk assistant that I had 2 additional individual with me. She charged me additional for 2 individuals for which I was impeccably fine however before charging she asked me 3 times whether we are only 4 or more than that. Entire circumstance was very awkward where I really needed to state "you can go and check my car we are only 4". We took the keys and went to dinner. We were very late when we reached the motel and dozed instantly. We woke up 20 mins before the checkout time and at sharp 11 Housekeeping staff thumped our door. We were all still getting ready henceforth asked for 20-25 mins extra yet he began yelling without reacting consciously. We didn't felt safe and chose to leave promptly. At front work area when we were checking out at, we educated the front desk assistant how inconsiderate his housekeeping was as opposed to understanding the entire issue she began yelling us. I had remained with Wyndham many times and getting even hour additional is never been an issue in any of their property, here I was simply expecting couple of minutes additional. Paying for it would not had been an issue as I was intending to remain for an additional 1 week in a same motel yet as opposed to asking for and carrying on appropriately staff began shouting and yelling. Additionally room have a terrible stench and are small. I would not recommend this place to anybody particularly if you are of Asian origin, staff here does not know how to behave with guest. Getting a 4-5 star from me is a easy thing, always tries to find good in everything except for this place it is more worse than the worst. If you are looking for a place which is unsafe and staff who know how to abuse the guest, please go ahead and book it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amod G
Patty V, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your review!
As we understand, you had two rooms and the number of guests
you were expecting in the rooms exceeded our fire code regulations. We are sorry for any misunderstandings but we cannot change or modify these rules.
As far as housekeeping, there was no requests at checkin for a late checkout. Our checkout time is 11:00 am and housekeeping needs to get the rooms ready for the next guests arriving.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stay here every year while visiting family in the area. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and the room is more than adequate. For the price, it is hard to beat.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review!
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Patty V, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Webster/Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Reviewed 17 August 2017