See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced and perfect for a short stay on way to the Pantanal. Rooms are relatively basic but clean with good air-conditioning and breakfast.

English is also spoken which seems very rare in Brazil.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We stayed one night at Hotel D'Luca. During our brief stay we found the hotel to be clean and adequate for our basic needs. The room had air conditioning and a nice shower. The breakfast buffet was very nice with hot foods as well as a range of breads, pastries, fruit, and other items. The hotel is apparently near the center of town, though in the after dark arrival it was difficult to tell. For a stopping off location for the Pantanal the Hotel D'Luca was quite nice.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We stayed for two nights after our tour in the Pantanal. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very spacious and spotlessly clean, beds are comfortable and the bathroom is amazing. The breakfast buffet had everything we could´ve wished for and everything was delicious. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniela V, Gerente geral at Hotel D'Luca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Hello Ms. Suzi !
I would like to thank you for choosing us and stay with us in those days. It's gratifying to us that the hotel met your expectations and you had a pleasant stay.
Hope you at the next opportunity .

Regards,

Daniela Valério Nobrega

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hotel was modern, with wonderful helpful staff on reception, and breakfast was very good. Unfortunately, except for the WC football, and the day trip to pantanal, there is little to offer in the city. Everything appears to be in disrepair, or neglected, with even the buses reluctant to stop at red lights after dark. Bars nearby are so so with the best ones a taxi ride away. No return to Cuiaba I'm afraid, but if there, hotel is aok.

Room tip: our room had closed shutters on the windows to keep heat out, no problem as view is not scenic!!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Leonardo1961
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I came to Cuiaba for the World Cup and this place was a great retreat from the crowds. The staff were very friendly and warm. They made me feel welcome right away. A couple of the reception desk staff members could speak English fairly well, which was great! They were all genuinely happy that foreign visitors were staying at their hotel.
Rooms were comfortable and the bed was great. One night I could hear music from a dance club down the street, but the noise didn't disturb me too much. The hotel is centrally located to two great bars, so I couldn't complain.
There was a complimentary breakfast which offered a large assortment of pastries, fruit, yogurt and traditional breakfast items. The coffee was great - strong and flavorful!

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the quaint town of Cuiaba. Staying here helped make my World Cup experience complete!

Room tip: My room faced the main street and was a bit loud on one of my two nights. Perhaps rooms facing away from the road would be quieter?
Date of stay: June 2014