See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This hotel is in the middle of paradise, with a beautiful beach and amazing pool and a super cheerful staff. The rooms are big, super clean and nice decorated. The breakfast is really reach and good.This hotel is excellent for a family/ friends vacation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Nadir S, Direttore generale at Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

we would like to thank you very much for taking your time to post your review, and we are so happy that you have appreciated our best asset: out team.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome your again in the near future in our "Paradise" Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical, entre os melhores hotéis em Morro de Sao Paulo.

Best regards.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The breakfast is rich in fruits and cakes, absolutely delicious !! The staff is very kind and open and super cheerful. The rooms are clean and very nice decorated. The pool is really cool and the beach is breathtaking.

Room Tip: Rooms are big and clean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I, and all my team, would like to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the near future.

Please do accept our very best regards.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I went to Morro in Nov '16 first time and I stayed Hotel Village Paraiso Tropical for 13 days. There was an incredible place. When I entered to the hotel, I said that I'm in paradise.

Hotel has a huge area and it contains lots of natural variety. There are many palms, different flowers and trees. Also many colorful and tuneful birds live in Village. Location is the best of Morro which is in third beach. My room was very peaceful and quiet. Hammock was the best thing for me.

In addition, breakfast was wonderful. There were delicious desserts, fruits and others. So, the staffs were so kind, sympathetic and smiling.

There is no doubt that if I can go to Morro again, I will definitely stay in Village Paraiso Tropical.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2015

My and I family stayed at Village Paraiso Tropical during New Year's eve 2014-2015. Everything was fantastic! The hotel as such is gorgeous. Full of nature, clean and really well preserved. My room had a gorgeous mezzanine and pretty much all rooms had balconies and hammocks. It was great for children and couples, for the hotel is very spacious. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and the hotel restaurant was pretty good. Location also is a plus. The third beach is right beside the second, where all the action is, but without the noise. And also very close to the fourth beach, where we went most of the time for the long beach days, with food, sports and drinks. And the staff was very nice and helpful. Special thanks to the manager, very friendly and always there to help.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex786
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I've spend recently a week end on the Village and I really like it ,staff was very friendly, and I enjoyed my stay in the room 252. Breakfast in the morning is astonish with all cake made internally and a wide selection of food.
Night life in the Morro is unique, there are a lot of party around

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends