“A must try for Mexican food lovers!”

Matteo's Salsa Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We've been going for a couple of years and they never disappoint! They're enchiladas are amazing and their homemade hot sauce is incredible (they sell it too). Great time, fun atmosphere, awesome food!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My daughter and I really enjoyed this restaurant.
We will be back!
She ordered a Mondo Burrito and enjoyed it!
I ordered Carne Asada and it was delicious!
The steak was good quality and they cooked it just as I asked it to be cooked.
The dishes were plenty to eat.
I would like to go back for Taco Night on Monday!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The four of us went to Matteo's on Monday for Taco Night. At 5pm the house margaritas are $3.50 and tacos run from $1-$3. They also have very good chips and salsa not complimentary, but very good. We had fish tacos $3 each and they were great. Our friends had beef tacos $1 each. They offer hard and soft tacos. Also chicken tacos.
Great service by Jeff!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Good food and service! People were very friendly and the prices were reasonable. Loved the decor as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We take advantage of at least one happy hour here at Matteo's and always have their fish tacos - the best! Their other tacos are quite good too. I was a little disappointed in the Margarita though - think they went a little light on the tequila.