“Great seafood every year.”

David Twining's Nantuckets Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Ave
Description: For over 26 years, Nantuckets has been providing a wonderful fine dining experience with a great bar and happy hour daily. Try hand-crafted cocktails, fine wines, great seafood and some of the best steaks at the beach.
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The only place to go in Fenwick. Food is great! Service is fantastic. Happy hour at the bar side is just as good. Maryland crab to fresh salmon. Steaks look good but I came for the fresh catch.

1  Thank Thomas K

Reviewed 19 August 2015

This is the second year in a row that we've dined at Nantucket while spending a week at Ocean City. It was just as good this year as last! Two of us shared 2 appetizers, the lobster mac and cheese and the Stilton salad. More than enough food! The 13 year old in our party ordered the New York Strip and was generous to share a bite. Truly outstanding! Service was great and the atmosphere was really "beachy". It was a little noisy but I thought that added to the charm---tables are close together. Some have warned about parking challenges but we had no problem Our reservation was at 7:30 and the surf shop on the opposite corner was closed and offered plenty of spaces. The hostess confined that it is okay to park there after they're closed. Hope you'll give this place a try! Make a reservation for sure. We used Open Table to earn points.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Having eaten in the main dining room, we decided to try the Taproom next door. A more reasonably priced menu (although you can get full entrees), there is lots to choose from.
The appetizer kebabs could be considered an entree; shrimp and beef choices on well seasoned rice were delicious. The Caesar salad is excellent, as are the sandwiches, especially the Cuban. An appetizer of half an avocado filled with crab salad and finished with a spicy aioli is fantastic. It can get very busy, so there might be a wait for a table. Great wine list, nice service, and good value all add up to a terrific beach meal.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Another summer vacation, 2 more visits to Nantuckets. This restaurant has never disappointed us. Always a great meal. We always visit the Tap Room. Relaxing atmosphere. Never rushed. Can't wait to go back. Waiters are always professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My husband and I were returning from Dover Downs casino and wanted to eat at this restaurant for a late lunch. Little did we know that they open up at 5 PM for dinner. It was suggested to us to have a seat at the bar and enjoy 20% off wine, drinks and any menu items of our choice. So my husband and I ordered our appetizers and drinks and receive 20% off. We ordered the scallop special as an appetizer. There were only four scallops which my husband and I split. Then at 5 o'clock when dinner was being served we were shown toward table and because it was the early bird special we received $5 off our bill. For dinner, I ordered the crab-cakes, which I thought were very good but small in size. My husband ordered the lobster shepherd pie. It was unlike any Shepherd pie he has ever seen. It had the mashed potatoes on the bottom, vegetables on top of them and a piece of lobster on top of it all.