We stayed at the Kisiwa Hotel for only one night. It was a lovely, older building, beautifully furnished, not just the rooms, but also the hall ways. The room was most comfortable. Although there were many restaurants nearby, we chose to eat at the hotel restaurant located on the roof top. Fantastic view of the city from there. Breakfast was included in the cost although we had to leave very early. They provided a small, continental breakfast for us as a courtesy. Not sure what the regular breakfast was like in the rooftop restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town