“65th wedding anniversary celebration”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. Our server Brittany was fantastic. Ribs are fall of the bone fantastic. Prime rib was superb. Sirloin steak was cooked to perfection

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husband, my son and myself went to texas roadhouse for lunch, it was really busy, we had the country fried steak for lunch it came with salad, country steak with was battered found it a little spicy, the steak fries were wonderful, the rolls with the cinnamon butter were amazing, the server was very friendly. The price was all so cheap as the three of us eat for $36.00. Oh the peanuts were really tasty, we had a great time. We will be sure to go back.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We have have visited this location several times. The servers are always friendly, the place is always busy.

THE GOOD
PEANUTS in the shell, tons of them. chuck the shells on the floor like everyone else or put them in the small pail provided.

THE blooming onion (or the cactus blossom as its called on the menu).. Its great comes with nice dipping sauce

THE beer... its cold and cheap (at least the draft).

THE rolls and butter. Don't fill up on them... you won't eat your main course.

THE steaks ... tender and juicy but salty.

THE NOT SO GOOD

IT's busy. come early

THE steaks. salty (but tender and juicy) , the steak spice is salty. you might consider asking for less salt on the steaks. after a 12 oz new york strip (tender, juicy, cooked to perfection), my mouth was burned with the salt. Didn't stop me from eating it, but encouraged me to order another beer. wait a minute... hmmm. thats why.

THE country fried sirloin. Only had it once. bland, and tough. Could have been a bad day.

ALL IN ALL

The two of us had a cactus blossom, a fancy drink, a couple of draft beers (well one of us had two drafts) , a 12 new york strip and 8 oz sirloin. The bill came $65 with tip.

It would be well worth it, but now I can't think of eating anything salty of at least a day.

Note to self. Next time , ask to dial down the salt on steak.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Wasn't expecting a lot from a chain restaurant in spite of the fact the parking lot is ALWAYS FULL. Rolls served first are TO DIE FOR but don't fill up on them an ruin dinner. Steak was tasty, well cooked and service was very fast but also not rushed. It is apparent they have created a fine balance between quality food, quick service, and overall good value. Highly recommend and will definitely return helping to continue their full parking lot.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I first became acquainted with the Texas Roadhouse while in Fort Huachuca, AZ. I visited the franchise in Watertown and travel their at least 4-6 times a year from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada just for their steak. The ambience is pretty much the same or at least they were in the two franchises I visited. The ambience is great and the prices excellent. The steak is excellent and large and the sides were well prepared and large. I would suggest anyone make reservations as the only down side of my experience is waiting because there is usually a large crowd waiting to eat for the reasons I mentioned above. Also, this restaurant is a family restaurant. I travel alone and that was no problem either. there are lots of tables and there is bar-style seating available. This establishment is licensed. I keep going back and I will continue to do so.