“Delish”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had the unlimited chicken tenders and ribs. They were very good and they are not skimpy with refills. Our server was so sweet. She made sure we had drink refills and food. Very nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My wife and I dined here recently and enjoyed our meal very much. The waiter was friendly and prompt with the refills and the food was served in a timely manner. I would come back here again when in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The location is always busy because it is right by the outlet malls. It is an overall typical Applebees with reasonable service and food that matches the menu description. Interestingly, the feature cocktail menu had no prices and when I asked the server he said "Yes, I think it's a marketing thing just to get people to order." The cocktails and food are reasonably priced and the quality is typical American style--big portions with lots of sauce or cheese or dressing and just ok quality. The restaurant is tidy and maintained and the staff does their job but no more. If you are tired after a day of shopping or if you like Applebees style food this place is what you would expect.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Area full of fast food and family places to eat. Was not expecting anything but ordinary.

Lunch crowd had the place full, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Everything we ordered was beyond expectation, very nice lunch.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Food: I got a salad with fried chicken tenders on it. it was OK

Atmosphere: a lot of pics of young people, trying to have a hip and happening atmosphere, I guess

Service: OK