“Driver”

Longway's Diner
Ranked #34 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, large portions, friendley people. What is not to like!!!

Very helpful as well. I had left my jacket with my keys in the pocket. They were kind enough to ship them to me in Dayton, Ohio.

There are newer reviews for Longway's Diner

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Haven't been here since the by-pass went in and we're relly glad we stopped back in. Food was great. Sitting at the counter is an experience watching the meals come together. Good service as well.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Just off 81, we were looking for a family/non-franchise place to eat. For very little money we had lunch for two. The soup was a pasta and tomato concoction with sausage. It was very thick. In fact it wasn't really soup, but a hearty meal. My club sandwich was very generous and delicious. Watching the customers was fun. There is a fabulous lunch counter with old fashioned chrome and sort of leather seats. Fabulous peek into those great diner days. Super lovely server.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I remember going out to Longway's as a kid... decent food, great prices, your typical diner. I went there recently and was a bit disappointed in their prices and the food was not as great as I remembered, but they did have great specials of the day that were a great value. Real close to 81, so it's definitely better than any fast food joints...

1  Thank PorkDiddy98
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch and really enjoyed it. Chicken dinner and pumpkin pie, all the coffee you want - very good. Very nice waitress too. Obviously a place that has a lot of regulars, by which I mean customers as opposed to Ex-lax users