“Really good little place! ”
Review of Longway's Diner

Longway's Diner
Ranked #39 of 150 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch and really enjoyed it. Chicken dinner and pumpkin pie, all the coffee you want - very good. Very nice waitress too. Obviously a place that has a lot of regulars, by which I mean customers as opposed to Ex-lax users

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Just beginning a spring road trip in mid-March 2016, my wife and I stopped for lunch at a Northern NY tradition, the Longways Diner in Watertown NY. It was diners choice for immediate seating – we opted for a small booth. Our food orders consisted of toasted cheese (mild cheddar on white) and a patty melt (burger, provolone, grilled onions on seeded rye) plus an iced tea and coffee. Both - after a bit of a wait - with a big pile of fries, both meals, including the fries, were excellent, very tasty. Our meals were also extraordinary for their inexpensive bottom lines –sandwiches with beverages and a nice tip totaled well under $20. Longways Diner in Watertown NY is an entertaining place (sit where you can see the action behind the lunch counter) that serves great food for an old fashioned price.

1  Thank GeezersOnTheGo-123
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Longway's Diner is like a truck stop in the best sense of the word; specials are cooked on site, service is fast and friendly, and the place is clean and comfortable. The soups taste like home-made and the "Carl's Burger" hamburger is huge, fresh, and as good as any burger you'll ever have.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Very good food, friendly staff. Fast service. I'm not sure why they make you type 100 characters, 30 was more than enough.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We've been traveling through New England for the last week and, so far, this is the best breakfast we've had.

There were 3 cooks working the grill ensuring our meal was delivered quickly.

The eggs were perfectly cooked to order. I like my eggs with a runny yolk but not runny whites. They nailed it.

The English muffin was substantial and not one of those tiny store bought things.

The pancakes were good and came with plenty of butter. (Because I LOVE butter)

I tried the bacon, link & patty sausage and it was all good.

I'd eat here regularly if I lived nearby.