“Yum!”

Longway's Diner
Ranked #35 of 149 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We've been traveling through New England for the last week and, so far, this is the best breakfast we've had.

There were 3 cooks working the grill ensuring our meal was delivered quickly.

The eggs were perfectly cooked to order. I like my eggs with a runny yolk but not runny whites. They nailed it.

The English muffin was substantial and not one of those tiny store bought things.

The pancakes were good and came with plenty of butter. (Because I LOVE butter)

I tried the bacon, link & patty sausage and it was all good.

I'd eat here regularly if I lived nearby.

There are newer reviews for Longway's Diner

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Was staying a hotel directly across the road so while this isn't a place I'd have exited the highway for the convenience made up for my apprehension. i could not have been more wrong with my initial hesitation. Huge portions fast friendly service and everything was delicious. Great way to start off our day. Oh yeah and cheap too.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 10 May 2015

We went there for a breakfast meeting with a friend. The order was a simple breakfast the result was complicated. We waited at least 10 mins for coffee (anyone who knows when you go for breakfast you want coffee! That made our friendly conversation turn from "what is new" to why is it so slow. I had to ask the waitress for my coffee and she admitted that she forgot (at least she was honest). When the breakfast came, some of my food was cool, my wife's order was not what she asked for...
To their credit though, they did not charge us for the order of my wife. Still, you go for a meal, you want to have a good meal with good friends...even if it is breakfast ;)

Reviewed 15 March 2015

After three hours on the road, it is nice to hit Longway's for real food, not drive-in , fast mass produced paper wrapped burgers. Here is home to many locals at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Military are often here any time of day enjoying the home cooking. Breakfast like you would fix at home without having to do the cleanup yourself ! Daily specials are posted on the board along with home-made pies. Clean restrooms and plenty of parking are a plus.

1  Thank whiskeyfox2
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Breakfast served all day! I've been stopping here for over 15 years when I travel to Syracuse and have yet to be disappointed by the food.