All reviews our honeymoon arrange transport fantastic hosts rooms are tastefully decorated local cell phone lovely secluded beaches places in the world steep hill other guests sunset beach creole dinner little touches exploring the island watching the sunset four nights indian ocean heaven on earth
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

A breathtaking view, extremely friendly hosts and staff, and beautiful rooms. Petit Amour Villa is the ideal place for a perfect getaway. Definitely recommend it, and will definitely consider staying there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
mimsez, Owner at Petit Amour Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you Dominique, it was great having you both. Good luck with your study and look forward to welcome you back at Petit Amour Villa again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice location and the villas are comfortable with all amenities you need. The hosts are very friendly and always try their best to please you. Nothing wrong with the place but we do feel for the same amount of money you can also stay at some hotels in mahe island with added conviniences. We prefer to have more choice of food and again this is our personal preference but nothing wrong with their food. We got bored easily.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

To begin with that’s what this place is .. Gorgeous views and a Tranquil stay with hosts Jon and Michel being so attentive and personalised with their service.
My Fiancé had booked this place for our 2 night holiday escape and quite honestly at first I was sceptical wanting the more traditional beach resort stay.Am so glad we came here instead. After you have been here you will find most other restaurants and hotels around the island a bit laidback in their service attitude and don’t match up to the homely vibes you are made to feel here by its hosts.
The rooms were clean with all required amenities, food selection was great! The breakfast, the creole dinner, it was all so good! with the added bonus of the starlight night and the sunset backgrounds.Jon and Michel are always around to provide you with recommendations and arrange transport etc. They even gave us a little beach bag with snorkelling equipment when headed to sunset beach nearby which is walkable distance going down. The climb up though be warned is hard work as this place is located on a steep hill and best travelled by car.
Nothing too bothersome though once you realise those stunning views await you every morning and night you spend here.
I’ve had the most memorable stay here and look forward to going back again sometime soon..!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Well... what can I say about Le Petit Amour Villa...

Prior to the holiday, I was a bit dubious about the location as my girlfriend had wanted to stay in a beach resort... but I was always optimistic given the reviews online and I needn't have worried as there's a superb beach nearby..

I will start with the Customer Service provided by the staff... Simply Amazing. Thanks Jon and Michel - you guys are superb... I have traveled the world and would place you two (and your staff) at the top end of the list of hosts whom I have encountered. I'm really gobsmacked by the standards you guys set.

Regarding the villa, it has one of the most amazing views I have seen in many years. I could sit and enjoy the view for hours on end.
The rooms are clean and well kept and the house keeping were very professional. The food is top drawer - the breakfast was simply perfect... and the service.. again brilliant... Im running out of superlatives here! Dinner was great... 10/10.

Like I said earlier, there's an excellent beach nearby (Sunset beach) which is really nice.

If you are staying longer than 2-3 nights, i recommend renting a car and exploring the island.

This Villa is very nice. Remember, its on a hill which is a tad steep.. but that's not a major problem.

Enjoy... And thanks to the guys again for an awesome stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
mimsez, Owner at Petit Amour Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Listen you two, it was a great pleasure to have you both stayed Petit Amour Villa.
The minute you both walk up them stairs I knew we would have a great time.
Well we are so happy that you guys chose Petit Amour Villa to share your this special occasion,
We know we will meet again very soon for bigger things.
We at Petit Amour Villa always treat our guest as friends but most of all, the way we would like to be treated when we travel,
As long as you guys are happy , that makes a job well done.
Once again thank you for choosing to stay with your new friends.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

we stay at Petit Amour Villa in May 2018. it was an excellent stay, the owners of the villa tried the best to let us have an exceptional stay, they were offering help in every detail they arranged taxis, car rental with affordable prices.
The view is stunning, rooms are clean and pool is cool.
the location is great on hill, not far from the beach only 3 mnts driving,
we had a wedding arranged at the villa everything was settled and organized in a very good way we had too much fun.
the only point was the internet the speed was not very high but this was due to the storm we had during the stay,
special thanks to john and Michael for the lovely stay,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple