1,940 results
All reviews cafe lazare windsong bar kids club beach restaurant indochine restaurant hill view room sea view guest services water shoes our honeymoon garden room special thanks beach staff different theme half board beach boys turtle feeding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kempenski is a great place. The people are very very nice and accomodating. The Guest services have "A lady in Red" principle and they are very very helpful. We had Ruth Owino who assisted to our every need.

Room Tip: a sea view is good to have
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Kempinski S, Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mannyarora,

Thank you so much for sharing such a favourable review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is wonderful to hear that Ruth was able to assist in making your holiday more memorable. The Lady in Red concept is unique to Kempinski properties around the world and creates a memorable point of contact for our guests looking to create unique experiences in Kempinski's remarkable locations.

I do hope that one day we can welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fantastic hotel on an amazing beach. All staff are excellent and go the extra mile for guests. Rooms are large, comfortable and very well maintained. Breakfast is very good, there are 3 restaurants for evening meals, we thought Buffett restaurant to be over priced and the L' Indochine lacked atmosphere so we ate at the Windsong most nights. Chef Arron was excellent and always asked how we enjoyed the food and we thought the food was very good here. Our only complaint is the price of drinks, we thought the prices were excessive as you can buy Beer & wine from local shops at a quarter of the resort price.
The bar does have happy hour between 5pm & 7pm where drinks are half price and each evening its packed for 2 hrs then empties after 7pm. Apart from this though everything about the resort is first class, The beach is stunning and water crystal clear. You need Reef shoes for swimming in sea as there are coral areas as you enter sea. The Beach boys bring water throughout the day free of charge which is a nice touch and there is always plenty of sun beds. The Gardens are Kept immaculate and you see the Gardners constantly working to keep the grounds in top condition and the grounds are lovely. Would thoroughly recommend this resort for people looking for luxury in a paradise setting.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AndyBetty,

Thank you very much for sharing such a favourable review of our hotel - I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated our amazing beach and fabulous location.

Thank you, also, for your kind comments about Windsong Beach Restaurant. I am glad that you felt so well taken care of by our friendly team members and that you enjoyed our offerings. This beachside dining venue is a true favourite with our guests, who enjoy the relaxed, al fresco set-up and proximity to the ocean.

We were glad that you were able to enjoy our two-for-one beverage promotion at Planters Bar and Lounge. Every evening our guests can enjoy live entertainment and two-for-one drinks specials from 17:00 to 19:00. It is the best place to enjoy the falling dusk light.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the prices of our beverages. Based on your feedback, we will certainly investigate how we can improve our beverage packages to bring them in line with our guests' five-star expectations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I do hope that it is not too long until we are able to welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place,at the hotel we been served in a perfect way.
Rooms are big and comfortable.
In each room you’ll have all comfort.
Housekeepers are able to make you feel at home.
The main restaurant “le Rivage” is a buffet restaurant with good really chefs, we were impressed by many different of bread qualities or jam qualities and food was delicious.
This is valid for the restaurant on the beach too.
All was perfect.Enjoy you stay there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sightsee201047,

Thank you very much for sharing such a glowing review of our resort. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your kind words about our lavish breakfast buffet at Café Lazare. A passion for fine food and premium-quality produce is an earmark of the Kempinski brand, and we pride ourselves on the quality, authenticity and flavourful ingredients that are available at our dining outlets. Our dedicated chefs are hand-picked from around the world, and their passion and dedication is evidenced in the fine food that comes from our kitchen.

I hope that it is not too long until we are able to welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our resort. Happy travels.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Half board (breakfast/dinner) last 2 weeks of August'18. Seychelles was gorgeous. Fantastic destination. Went for a 'Babymoon' with pregnant wife and everyone very attentive.
Enjoyed:
- Paradise all year round, but August-October on this part of the island is *WINDY*, probably aim for north or Praslin etc. (alternatively, they get trade winds Nov-Feb)
- Staff across the hotel: esp. Nyma, Edwin, Sudipta, Kenny, Mary, Romeo, Mike & their colleagues at 2 restaurants and the beach
- Grounds & settings including lovely pool: some walkways or map of the extensive grounds would be a great addition!
Needs some attention:
- Weird mass of big shipping containers for dry goods/food right at entrance of hotel... store rooms visible from prime real estate of the beach & pool
- Understandably humid in Seychelles, but our (good size) room needed some work/repainting & smelt quite strongly of humidity (719)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alec W,

Thank you for sharing such a positive experience of our resort. I am so glad that you and your wife enjoyed the babymoon with us and felt well taken care of by our dedicated team members. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience.

Thank you, also, for your very kind comments about our resort setting – our resort is located on an 800 m stretch of remarkably beautiful beach on the exclusive south-end of Mahé. Nestled in the foothills of a magnificent mountain range, and surrounded by our very own private lagoon, our guests are able to enjoy a peaceful seclusion that is unique to our property.

Thank you for your feedback about adding walkways or maps of our resort. Kindly note that we have resort maps located in designated areas for our guests’ use. Based on your helpful feedback, we will review the prominence and visibility of the maps already on the property.

I was glad to learn that you found our rooms spacious. However, I can only apologise that you experienced some discomfort due to the tropical humidity in your room. I will certainly share your comments with our maintenance team and hope that, should you ever return to our hotel, you will find this issue has been addressed and rectified. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

On Arrival we were very impressed with our greeting. Nice warm towels and drinks. Arrived to our rooms which were very spacious and felt luxury. We had inter joining rooms which was great for us.

My partner had requested the hotel caters to our needs. We went here for my hen week and therefore was expecting them to tailor to our needs. However this was not dealt with until my final day which was a massive shame and really let the hotel down. If you see this from a business perspective word of mouth is very effective. I understand Seychelles is not know for bachelorettes however we wanted relaxtion and better service. Even a fruit basket. I had put in a complaint and was definitely well looked after thanks to Marija - This definitely turned things around however I do wish it was done earlier during our stay. However Marija was amazing and really ensured we had everything a bachelorette would need in our suite.

The spa treatment was absolutely amazing, I felt very much relaxed and could not fault the spa. It was clean and very peaceful. I wish I made use of having more treatments.

The beach - What can I say ... Thank you Marcus, Jean Claude, Mike and the rest of you. You guys made it very memorable for us and really fun too. Marcus really helped us plan our trip and nights out. He is definitely an asset to this hotel and I cannot rate him enough. Also the rest of the beach boys .. You guys really made our stay fun and we hope to visit again one day. I wanted to add that we had a little photo shoot on the beach thanks to Marcus .. little touches like this made it so pleasant for us girls. We cannot thank these guys enough. (The beaches in Seychelles are stunning) - We were in and out the water everyday.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Kempinski S, Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear SonkiP,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your bachelorette party. We always feel very honoured to be a part of these special moments in our guests' lives. We sincerely apologise for the miscommunication that resulted in your amenities not being delivered to your room. I am glad that the issue was resolved quickly.

I am delighted to hear that you and your friends felt so well received by our team members and appreciated our signature welcome drinks and warm towels after a long journey. I am also delighted that the connecting rooms suited your requirements for your bachelorette getaway.

It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to relax and enjoy some of our signature massage treatments at our spa. A trip to Kempinski The Spa always comes well recommended by our guests and we offer an array of traditional and signature treatments using only the finest quality, natural products. It is an experience not to be missed.