“The owner doesn’t value business”
Review of La Voglia Matta

La Voglia Matta
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: L'unique pizzeria italienne sur l’île a avoir les vrais produits italiens emportées d'Italie , comme la sauce tomate , les fromages , la charcuterie etc. Venez goûter les nouvelles pizzas italiennes et aussi la délicieuse pizza au nutella comme dessert! Vous pouvez aussi emporter a la maison les pizzas (de la taille que vous préférez) , les pâtes etc.C'est un petit restaurant idéale pour les repas en famille avec l’énorme pizza famille pour 4 personnes! A bientôt Marco le chef
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant whilst in Mauritius for my wedding, I had spoken to the manager and waitresses a week prior stating that I would need to place a large takeaway order for dinner for the wedding guests, I was told to come at 6:30 and all will be arranged. Upon arriving I tried to place an order of 20 family pizzas for Chez Marco who I believe is the owner. He refuse d to take the order as he could not be bothered. I was providing them with business of near enough Rs 20000 and his response was I can give you 5 family pizzas, but if I brought the whole group into the restaurant he would be willing to cater for them. It had ended with the waitress putting in more effort to come up with a solution than the owner himself for me to ensure I did not go back empty handed. After not receiving enough pizzas, I had to go to Luigis in Grand Baie where the service and food was 100% better, definitely worth the trip!!!’

1  Thank Mobile535478

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

So so delicuius Theese pizzas are big! I had a normal size but couldn’t eat it by myself, so took rest for next day lunch. Family size pizzas were huge This place is busy all the time, no wonder! Service was ok.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went to marco on our last vaccation and the quality of the pizza are as good as it was before ! We made a booking for 11 persons ( with kids) and all the pizza arrived at the same time on the table ! We appreciated that ! The service is a bit slow but this place is so busy that i guess its normal !!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

First time we went the service was long and we didn't get what we ordered. The second time we went we arrived at 1:45 and they told us the kitchen had too many orders and they were not taking any new customers even though the place is opened until 2:30...
Food: 4.5
Service: 1.5

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Often full so we have had takeaway several times. Smoked marlin lasagne is high recommended. All pizzas are good but normal size better than giant which can be a bit soggy in the middle I think due to the huge size. Medium 6 slice feeds 2 people. Highly recommended.