Would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were incredibly hospitable and always looking to go the extra mile to ensure we were having a fantastic experience. We took out an all inclusive package and did not regret it. This included water sports such as water skiing and a host of other options. I am sure that this hotel is the best value for money on the whole island. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star review was the swimming pool was not heated (or at least not enough for me to feel quickly at ease).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Westin Mauritius Turtle Bay Resort & Spa invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting. The resort boasts 190 guest rooms and suites, all of them offering stunning views over the ocean, a kids club, luxury Mandara spa and a fine selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mauritian Hotel Balaclava
- The Grand Mauritian Resort And Spa
- The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius Balaclava