We were at the hotel for 10 nights. Even though we arrived before the formal check-in time this was not a problem for the hotel and we were given our room straight away. The room was clean tidy and well decorated with it being kept this way throughout our stay by the friendly, helpful staff. No matter where we went we found the staff to be helpful, friendly and willing to help. For us the stand out people were David in the bar and his team, Laura in Seasons and Keshav at the Beach Grill. The selection and quality of food and drink was good. For those wanting to maintain a level of fitness the gym is good with modern equipment and air con. The spa is good. There were plenty of sunbeds either by the pool(s) or on the beach and we always managed to find a quiet spot. A great holiday at a hotel that we would definitely return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Westin Mauritius Turtle Bay Resort & Spa invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting. The resort boasts 190 guest rooms and suites, all of them offering stunning views over the ocean, a kids club, luxury Mandara spa and a fine selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mauritian Resort And Spa
- The Grand Mauritian Hotel Balaclava
- The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius Balaclava