This is a very nice and comfortable facility set in a beautiful bay. The rooms are large and luxurious. Ours was a ground floor room with patio onto a lawn which fell away to the palm tree lined beach. We ate in all of the available restaurants and while the food was excellent in some the service was very slow. None of us like to rush meals but there is a point at which tardiness becomes a bit wearing. We found the choices at the buffet restaurant catered for all tastes and nationalities and was very good. We did not enjoy the benefit of an all-inclusive package and with hindsight we would recommend this when choosing this venue as the prices of beverages and wines are very steep. The concierge facility and front desk staff are extremely helpful but do be prepared to seek a better rate for the taxi services and car hire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Westin Mauritius Turtle Bay Resort & Spa invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting. The resort boasts 190 guest rooms and suites, all of them offering stunning views over the ocean, a kids club, luxury Mandara spa and a fine selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mauritian Hotel Balaclava
- The Grand Mauritian Resort And Spa
- The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius Balaclava