Warwick Motel(Warwick)
US$131
SleepInn
US$114
QualityInn
All reviewssam houstonfront porchb b'sdecorated with antiquesbeautiful groundsgreat hostsbreakfast was deliciousat homefour poster bedamericana roomwarwick areabed and breakfastmid weekfabulous staywealth of knowledgelook forwardstayed longer
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Tom & Joe are the perfect hosts. Their home is beautiful & comfortable. Breakfast is made to order & delicious. We love to eat outside on the deck overlooking the pond. You will love to stay here.
This is my husband's first experience at a B&B he loved it so much we dropped our daughter off at Camp Kutz stayed here 1 night. Then made a reservation to stay the weekend of pickup 3 1/2 weeks later. We'll definitely be back next year hopefully with friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
basil99, Owner at Inn at Stony Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for staying with again and again! We know that pick up and drop off of your kids at camp can be a stressful time and we are happy to help you relax at Stony Creek!

Hope to see you again next year!
Bill and Joe

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We are so happy to have found this place and we already made reservation for our second stay. What a excellent service from Bill and Joe, And the breakfast is outstanding
The house and grounds are beautiful and well maintained I really miss it :(

Sylvana & Tom

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
basil99, Owner at Inn at Stony Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

We cant wait to see you again too! You were very special guests!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Bill and joe were tremondous hosts at the inn with the knowlege of the surrounding area from sightseeing to dining was great.The rooms were decorated beyond belief. The landscaping and grounds is second to none.The inn was decorated with antiques that brought you back in time. I dont know what my favorite thing was sitting on the front porch or sitting by the pond watching the geese and ducks stroll by. The history of this home on 10 acres of land is unbelievable. It has a southern charm about itI will definately be back. Bill and joe, thank you for making us feel at home.. Please look at our pics..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
basil99, Owner at Inn at Stony Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Wow! We love it when guests enjoy the Inn at Stony Creek! We pride ourselves in the best hospitality, and pay great attention to details to please our guests. So happy you it was a great getaway for you. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I stayed at the Inn for almost 3 weeks this past winter - at the holidays. I come from Seattle to Warwick each year for the holidays, but never had stayed at Stony Creek before.

The inn is absolutely stunning. Appointed with authentic beautiful period furnishings and décor. The rural surroundings are picturesque, while still just a few miles from the center of either Warwick or Goshen.

Joe and Bill (and 'Mykonos' the cockatoo) are warm, wonderful and attentive hosts. The rooms are absolutely charming - Big comfortable bed, fireplace, great view, reliable Wi-Fi, and a little fridge outside the room. I felt at home the entire time - having a lovely balance of engaging conversations with my hosts as well as plenty of privacy. The food is great! Joe creates a lovely selection of offerings each day and also is not just happy, but enthusiastic, to accommodate any dietary needs (and I had several ;)

The best way to describe this place and my experience is 'joyful'. And if all this wasn’t enough - there are ducks :-) I doubt I would ever stay anywhere else in the Warwick Valley region again. A very big (and very belated) thank you to my hosts for this wonderful experience. Can't wait to return at the holidays again this year!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
basil99, Owner at Inn at Stony Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

All we can say is Wow! We love it when guests enjoy the complete Stony Creek experience! We enjoyed having you for your extended stay and we look forward to a future visit!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The Inn at Stony Brook is a magnificent bed and breakfast nestled in the countryside of Warwick, N.Y. The B & B is quaint and charming and is situated closed to wineries, endless shopping and amazing restaurants. I first visited the Inn in Sept of 2006. My cousins and I were looking for a place to orchestrate our annual cousins reunion. From the moment you arrive, to the relaxed atmosphere and ease of getting situated makes it a great experience. All the rooms are named and come with individual heating/air-conditioning that you can control and come equipped with flat screen TV's and a refrigerator. The property is stunning. It has manicured landscaping, beautiful flowers, multiple patios, a wonderful front porch and a pond with ducks and chicken around. The owners Chris and Joe are extremely friendly, informative and always greet us with open arms. Joe Campone, who is also a gourmet chef, makes a breakfast that is absolutely scrumptious. He uses fresh eggs from the chickens for breakfast. Across the street is a horse farm and nearby is cow farm. It is a true country experience. My cousins and I have a weekend filled with laughter and joy and can't wait to return to the Inn in the fall of this year. I highly recommend you check out this B & B if you happen to be in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
basil99, Owner at Inn at Stony Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

We are so happy to host the Cousins group year after year. They have become like family members that we cant wait to see and catch up with. It is truly a blessing to have these ladies at the Inn at Stony Creek!