“Great Food. Great Service.”
Review of The Blackboard Cafe - CLOSED

The Blackboard Cafe
Reviewed 21 May 2017

As a local my BF and I happened upon this place and have been back regularly ever since. The staff is super nice and accommodating and the food is well prepared and always delicious (and made with lots of love).

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Can't go wrong with anything on there menu or there Blackboard specials. Love this little spot for a quick bite. There desserts are to die for and are great to take home for a late night snack. Staff is super friendly.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My boss and I frequent this local spot at least once a month and it never disappoints. The owners are transports from NYC and I'm glad they chose the village to offer up their fares to. Every sandwich,salad or breakfast dish I've tried has been excellent. The place is very tiny and efficient. I love how they decorate for every season and the menu is not overboard. Our favorite is the Reuben sandwich. I also live their thanksgiving wrap when in season. I also tried the chicken sausage sandwich that was awesome. They also have awesome sweet goodies :)

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Michael, Andrew and Bo make a great team. Sunday breakfast is always great. Food is fresh with a variety of specials. Just love the blueberry pancakes! Cozy, welcoming and consistently good!

Andrew R, Owner at The Blackboard Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you so much we greatly appreciate you and your business we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This place has been open a year and I had no idea until a friend suggested checking it out.
Small inside. A bit of tight quarters, but the atmosphere is homey. The person taking your order is probably the owner, so they are even more invested in you enjoying your meal.

Ordered off the blackboard menu but they also have a paper menu.

Happy to see that they have wine & beer too.

We will be back.

Andrew R, Owner at The Blackboard Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you so much for posting this !! We take pride in our food and service glad you can appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you soon!