“Last minute”
Review of Riverview Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Waddington
Riverview Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Waddington
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

A beautiful area, and charming place to stay. Over the month of Sept. we were there at different intervals. The owner is helpful and works with you to try to accommodate. We stayed some in rooms, some in cottages. We will definitely be going back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We walked in last minute to this cute little motel situated on State Highway 37 to get a room for the night as we were exploring the town of Waddington and enjoyed it so much we thought we would stay for the night. My husband and I were greeted so graciously and were made to fee at home. The room was so clean and comfy, the gentleman that greeted us was so very nice and totally made us feel at ease and comfortable. This is now something I will always keep at my fingertips and will be going back to explore more of nature surrounding the area. It's a lovely place and certainly recommend anyone to this motel. You can sit outside have a barbaque as there is one for people to use. If you looking for peace, cleanliness and that nature feeling this is the place to enjoy some relaxation this is the little spot to go to. I definitely will be going back. Lisa & Gerry

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisapeace2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I walked in while the Bassmaster Elite Series was going on this weekend. I came for the event and really lucked out. (they'll be back in 2018!!) This was my first time in Waddington, what an amazing small town. Thankfully the owner of the Riverview of Waddington had a room available. The place was packed with anglers, boats and trailers and he hooked me up! Both guys are very accommodating and welcoming. Its a great location to the river and some great attractions within a short drive. Sunrises and sets were great. Rooms are clean, nice and simple yet have fridge and microwaves and the AC worked well. They were cleaning screens and windows between check-ins/outs, coffee was hot in the office and parking was great, right outside your door. I stayed in the main hotel part. The front lawn offered a nice little gathering place with fire pit, tables and music. The office has great photos of BIG fish caught on the river...its a great atmosphere. I will be back next year!

Room Tip: I stayed in # 7 it is located near the office, was convienient for me
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is our third trip to Riverview Motel. It is extremely convenient to the boat launch facility and the BASS Elite event waddingtonpartyinthepark.com as well. We had a very nice stay at the motel, it is an older motel but very well maintained. Do not expect daily room services and those you would expect from a chain motel. This is a mom and pop operation, they have their hands full when it is busy! It is a very reasonably priced place to stay, they do their best to meet everyone's needs. The beds were clean and comfortable. This is country living and a very quiet area with beautiful scenery and views of the St. Lawrence seaway to watch the big ships pass through!

Room Tip: request efficiency kitchenette if you need that.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We recently stayed at Cabin 6, located in a secluded part of the property. We regularly visit during the summer months to come up and fish and watch the freighters go by. The value and location of the Riverview are excellent, you have immediate access to the lake adjoining the property, and cross the street to fist the St Lawrence from the dock. We have stopped bringing our boat because the facility rents a fine boat and motor, with trailer, for the big lakes and several small boats are available for fishing on the little lake behind the cabin. I have never been "skunked" on that little lake, and my wife brought a fine 30" pike on board this past week. The cabin has two bedrooms, kitchen area and living room space, very nice to stay in if the weather is bad.....much more roomy than an RV. The property has a nice area for a fire pit and barbecue, and the grass is cut nice and low to keep the mosquitos away. Johan, the manager is exceptional with his service and always available should there be concerns. I will always stay here, location, price, and comfort is probably the best place west of Alexandria Bay.

Room Tip: Cabin 6 is very private, excellent view of St Lawrence and close to lake.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jrmod

Been to Riverview Motel? Share your experiences!