Riverview Motel
Econo Lodge(Massena)
US$85
US$74
EconoLodge
Northern Family Motel(Potsdam)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$78
US$143
US$139
Hampton.com
All reviewsbassfire pitplace to stayalexandria baythe riverteddingtontrailerfishingcabinofficeboatselitenyriverview
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I have been here many times before. Location is great, fishing is incredible. A good place for men to unwind for the week. Either for summer bass or winter ice, it will save you time to get to your prime spot.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank jrmod
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My boyfriend and I were in town for fishing. We have been staying here for several years. We will be staying somewhere else from now on. Since the former housekeeper/manager left the place has suffered greatly. The rooms are disgusting. The shower was moldy, there were dead bugs in the windows and cobwebs everywhere. Not to mention the obnoxious kids running around asking us to give them some of our equipment. Very unprofessional. The new employee sat around outside telling lies about the former employee. Again very very unprofessional. I wanted to say something but my boyfriend wouldn't let me. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank carpinqueen
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Due to bad weather had to stop and stay at this motel. Found the room to be very clean and the staff was very accommodating - provided us with extra blankets and made a fresh pot of coffee at the office just for us. Next morning too - we were offered coffee and light breakfast at no additional charge.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sam R
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This place has gone down hill horribly in the last year!! Rooms are dirty, staff is very cold and unfriendly. I used to enjoy my stay here, I'll stay elsewhere from now on!!! I will not recommend to friends and family...

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Tasha197
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have been staying at this motel whenever I travel to Waddington for several years. My future stays in the area will be at another establishment. The reviews posted by others were true at the time, but things have changed.

The first thing I noticed is a staff change. Formerly the housekeeper was a nice woman named Amy. She always had a genuine smile and do whatever was necessary to make a person feel welcome. She even brought me salt and pepper from her own home on one occasion to save me a trip to the supermarket. She is gone. There is a woman there now who has no personality. She smiled when speaking to me but it was not genuine. She comes off as very fake.

The next problem is the room itself. I have stayed in several different rooms and even a few of the cabins and I have never had a complaint. Again....things have changed. I noticed black mold in the room and dust everywhere. I have never seen a room in this condition before. There were hairs in the "clean" sheets which did not belong to me. The towels had large black stains. I'm not sure if they were supposed to be clean or not.

This used to be a place where a person could relax and sleep in and just take it easy. Now there is a pack of children yelling and screaming every morning. Playing hockey and basketball in the parking lot. They hit my vehicle on more than one occasion. I am not a morning person and I really don't want to hear kids who are not my own yelling at 7am outside my window.

I am sorry to say that I will be staying somewhere else when I visit my family in Waddington from now on

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo