All reviewspancake machinethe room was niceeastview mallnice hotelhot tubparking lotnice breakfastchillien routedecent sizerochester areaking suiteone night stayclean roomsbed was comfortablecookiespillows
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I can not be more grateful for the dedicated and honest staff that my fiancee and I have encountered with during our stay. I accidently left my wallet, money, and keys on the end table next to the bed. It wasn't until later after I checked out of the room that I realized I had done this. I called the hotel and to my surprise housekeeping had already taken all of my personal items to management to be safely locked up. When I picked my items up, everything was there as I left it. I was absolutely grateful for the honesty of the staff. In addition, we were very pleased with the friendliness of the all the other staff members, the accomodations, the cleanliness, and breakfast was more than expected. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definitely be staying again when we visit the area. Thank you to the lady who handed in my personal items, for she should be recognized for her honesty and dedication.

Room Tip: Great Breakfast, Clean, Comfortable Bedding
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Holiday V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you again for the five star review on our Holiday Inn Express & Suites located in Victor, NY!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor!

We hope that you will join us again as we will be going through a huge renovation starting at the beginning of 2017!

Be sure to check out the local attractions in downtown Victor as well as the new Pinnacle Sports Campus which is a favorite of many guests that stay with us!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We went there for a weekend get-away which we have done once a year for the last 3 years. The lobby and rooms are always clean, the staff has always been friendly, pool and hot tub are clean and the hot breakfast is always real good. Every guest we saw or spoke to was well pleased.

Room Tip: Any room we've had has been good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Robert B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you soo much for the 5 stars and fantastic review!
We will see you again next year!
Please travel safe.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Not the best Holiday Inn Express. It's worn. We had to ask for another room as ours smelled like dirty feet upon arrival. The staff was nice and moved us right away. I found two spiders in the room in the morning. The carpet was worn, room was old and not fresh. The lady at breakfast kept the food fresh. The selection was good. Prepackaged yogurts etc. The pool was nice and the hot tub was huge and crystal clean. No refrigerator in room but staff offered to store anything we needed to keep cold. We just used ice. Our phone rang at 8:30 and as soon as I answered, they hung up. I think it was housekeeping. They were in the halls and watched us get breakfast and go in and out of room.
I was expecting something a little newer and cleaner. We ate at a local restaurant called Otto Tomotto that was excellent!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Robert B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Our sincerest apologies for the issues that occurred during your stay with us here in Victor NY. We are however glad you enjoyed the pool, breakfast and Otto Tomotto's, this restaurant is a town favorite!

Now our property is 10 years old, we are aware updating needs to be done and are actually about to start renovations here come winter 2016.
Please travel safe and come check out our updates in Summer 2017!

Thanks again
Management

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I had to spend 3 days in Victor NY recently for a business trip and was glad that I stayed at this hotel. Upon my first entrance I was enthusiastically greeted and that set the tone for the entire stay. Everybody was always eager to answer questions and help get to where I needed to be. The breakfast was better than the normal ones offered and the entire facility was clean and smelled good

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Michael L.,
Thank you soo much for the 5 stars and awesome review!
Please come back and visit again soon!

Safe travels!
Management.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The room was a little dated for the area the hotel is located. The air conditioner was a little noisy and there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. The bathroom did not have an exhaust fan. The bed was large and quite comfortable. Free Wifi. Exercise room was hot and equipment was old.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Robert B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property here in Victor NY.
Our hotel is actually about to undergo a major renovation within the next year.
Please travel safe and come check out our updates next year!
Thanks again.