All reviews front desk best westerns gas station sausage hot tub new york waffles hot breakfast cookies eastview mall shopping trip finger lakes area the general manager stayed two nights great place to stay fridge and microwave great value
Reviewed 2 December 2016

We stayed at this hotel twice. I liked it well enough the first time that I stayed a second time. My only complaint the second time around was the smell from the bathroom which permeated the entire room. I don't understand why hotels continue to read about the funky odor in the rooms and can't figure out that if you use a dirty mop to clean the bathroom or if you don't change out the shower curtain the room is going to smell gross. It makes it seem as though the bathrooms not clean even though it is. It's not rocket science... Yet 30% of the time I'm met with the same smell. Also the people next-door to me were talking in fairly quiet tones but I could hear them through the walls. Otherwise, the hotel is nice; the beds are super comfortable, pillows are comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dianeri123
Thomas L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your first stay enough to come back, and I am very sorry your second trip was not what you expected. I can assure you we change our curtains every departure and use fresh pads when cleaning the floor. I will look into what the smell could have been in the room, and make sure we do all we can to minimize that for future guests.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We have stayed at this hotel many times but most recently for 9 days around Thanksgiving. Dawn at the front desk is very nice and helpful. The General Manager, Patrick, is a hands-on presence as at the hotel on what seems to be a daily basis. He is always friendly with the hotel's guests, and even takes time out of his busy schedule to help guests himself whenever they need anything or have questions. During our stays he has never failed to make sure we have whatever we need, to answer our questions, and to satisfactorily resolve any issues that have arisen. As previous reviews show this is a consistently well run hotel because of Patrick and his staff who go above and beyond to treat you right. The hotel is in a convenient location and has spacious rooms with everything you need to make your experience there a pleasant one.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

One of best experiences in staying at a hotel. Excellent location.Very close to Eastview Mall and a variety of restaurants and other shopping areas. The hotel staff are quite friendly and extremely accommodating. Our group were all pleased and would highly recommend this particular hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2016

While the room was comfortable and breakfast very good, the noise level in the hallways was unacceptable after 10pm quiet time. Poker games allowed in the main common area.The bed was comfortable, the room clean, carpet needs replacing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane L

Thank you for your review, and we apologize that you were disrupted by other guests after the quiet hours went into effect. I hope the rest of your stay was flawless, and the staff was able to provide the service you expected during your stay!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This motel is very nice overall. The rooms are very spacious and the beds very comfortable. We stayed here while on a shopping trip and found the location close to everywhere we wanted to go. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to visit Rochester. Victor is beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends