All reviews full kitchen living room bi level loft upstairs loft bit hard to find vestal parkway vanity area waffles upon check niagara falls breakfast area above average family weekend complimentary breakfast fireplace binghamton university
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This Residence Inn is clean and comfortable. No issues to report. We would stay here again. This is one of the Marriott chain hotels. On this occasion, we used points with no problem. Free breakfast was included and very good.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The staff at the Residence Inn were all nice, helpful and went above and beyond to help us. The front desk clerk brought us ice and bottled water while we were at the pool without being asked. The pool was clean and well maintained. The room itself had everything we needed for a mini girls-weekend. It was clean and had all the amenities. During the continental breakfast, staff made sure the food was refilled, the area was cleaned and repeatedly asked if we had everything we needed. We would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

A lot of reviews complaining about the dated look came before renovations - the pictures are out of date and I’m kicking myself for not taking any. It’s lovely now! The kitchen comes equipped with basically everything you need.

This being said, the pool is a little small and was full of children, and the breakfast was a little lackluster.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at other residence inn marriots but nothing like this hotel breakfast was disgusting coffee with grounds people not knowing how to speak english i asked the breakfast attendant 4 times for milk she didnt understand me and to top that off i am a platinum member and to be mistreated like a bum by your assistant manager Deb i am calling head quarters the rooms smelled like dog pee the pillow cases had yellow spots on it and to pay 129 per night i expected more out of this will never stay here again very disgusted great job in showing how managment treat their platinum guest could be alittle nicer and better attitude

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karimadh1984
Carlos G, General Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Karimadh1984,

Thank you for taking the time to survey the hotel. I'm concerned with the issues you've brought up and I would like to apologize. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to speak with you directly. Please feel free to call me at the hotel 607-770-8500 or email me Binghamtongm@ih-corp.com. Again, I'm truly sorry about the level of service you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here overnight in a Bi-level Loft, and it couldn't have been better. Everything was clean, it was quiet, and extremely comfortable on all counts. The upstairs loft had a double bed, a desk, and a bathroom, and the downstairs area had a bedroom with a double bed, bathroom, and desk, with doors that separated it from the living room area containing a sofa and chair, plus, off to the side a full kitchen, complete with large refrigerator, stove/oven, coffee maker (not Keurig, unfortunately at least for me), microwave, sink, dishwasher, and dishes/utensils. I cannot think of any way this could have been better, and I know for certain we shall stay here again on our annual summer visit to see friends in Binghamton.

Stayed: July 2018