Comfort Suites(Vestal)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$156
Hotels.com
US$163
US$141
US$124
US$121
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$123
US$80
US$73
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$62
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomseparate buildingsbit hard to findvestal parkwayvanity areawafflesupon checkniagara fallsbreakfast areabusiness tripparking lotabove averagecomplimentary breakfastfireplacebinghamtonnick
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We had stayed at many Residence Inn's before and this one seemed to fit the type. All in all very good. A few minor maintence issues (burnt out light bulbs) that we did not expect. Location was okay, within walking distance of several resturants.

Friendly and courtesy staff! They even sent us an email providing direction on how to get to there parking lot as it is a bit confusing for the GPS.

Verdict: if u are in the area, this is definatley one to look for!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
BinghamtonRI, General Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again if you are ever in the are!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I arrived at the hotel on a business trip with blue "blanket fuzz" from my airplane blanket on my tan pants and had to head to a business meeting. I asked the front desk for some tape, and one of the girls (who I later found out was the manager) offered me her personal lint roller! I came back in later and the girl at the front desk remembered my name and room number. These might seem like little things, but it is the little things, to me, that set hotels apart (and trust me...at the time the blanket fuzz was not a little thing!). These girls didn't care if I was elite or not (which I am)....they treat everyone like they are elite!

As others have said, the hotel is the four plex separate buildings style (which I enjoy). The rooms are spacious, clean, modern. Bed is more than comfortable (my flight out was cancelled and the airline put me up at another hotel chain in Binghamton .... one of the "upper end" of the chain....but this Residence Inn bed was more comfortable and the bathroom was nicer). The included breakfast is the usual Marriott chain breakfast....I love the waffles, so can't speak to the eggs, etc.

Only "issue" I had was I couldn't find a blanket....and I was too tired to call the front desk for one (I would have had to get dressed :). I am sure had I called, they would have happily brought one.

It is difficult to find (my GPS got me close). The emailed directions were extremely helpful...not sure I would have gotten there without them!

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't like carrying luggage upstairs, ask for a ground floor room.
1  Thank tulsacubfan
BinghamtonRI, General Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

It was so nice meeting you and having you stay with us (even only for the night). We hope to see you again if you are ever in Binghamton! And PS. the closet next to the front door should have extra sheets and a blanket in it! But we surely would have brought you one!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Wonderful front desk staff and although the evening and morning food was marginal, the warmth and friendliness of the staff make up for it. Room was very nice, extremely clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I am a platinum premier member with Marriott Rewards and stay in hotels over 250 nights a year. It is a rare and unique find when one encounters hotel staff as accommodating as that of this hotel. The management staff is second to none and ALWAYS willing to go above and beyond their normal call of duty to ensure guest satisfaction. The rooms are adequately appointed and newly renovated. They property is nestled in a quiet location just off a main thoroughfare. In the evenings, they offer warm dinner that is hearty and satisfying. The housekeeping staff is courteous, compassionate and most efficient. If you are looking for a home away from home this is unequivocally, with out a doubt, that place for you !

Room Tip: ask for a room the over looks the courtyard!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BinghamtonRI, General Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

I couldn’t be happier that you feel this way. Our goal is to create an environment for our long term guests that feels like home. It’s great to know we’re doing it right! There are so many people who stay here that feel like family to us! We wouldn’t know what to do without them! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We booked this hotel through the Marriott website and didn't look carefully at its location. It required a considerable detour from our route and was a bit hard to find, even though we had the hotel directions. You need to turn left after the plaza and then make an immediate right to go up the hill to the hotel. It is a group of two story buildings with outside entrances. The lobby/eating area is a separate building. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and clearly concerned that we were happy. A small problem with the tv was quickly attended to. The kitchen was clean and well-stocked and the breakfast was good with good variety. Unlike other Residence inns we have stayed at, there is no separation between the bedroom and the living area in their studio rooms. This means a third person using the pull-out couch does not have the privacy we're used to.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TourerOntario
BinghamtonRI, General Manager at Residence Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! We are a bit hard to find, but I'm glad you got it figured out. Were our email directions helpful? I'm glad you let everyone on trip advisor know how to locate us! We hope you come back and visit us soon!