“Pretty good fast Mexican food”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #43 of 103 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We ate here for dinner after driving all day. I had the burrito bowl, my wife had the nachos and my son had the stack. All were huge portions and very good. We also got queso and chips to go. Their queso is the best. We signed up for the rockin rewards club and got the nachos free.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Food was pretty good along with the service. This was the first time I’ve been to this FF place and the employees were very helpful in explaining all the different foods available. Would definitely go back when in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Had a picnic lunch last week of great chicken and pork burritos crammed full of rice, sour cream, meat, pico de gallo and guacamole. They weighed a ton and gave me two meals. Excellent !!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The place was very busy but we didnt have to wait long. The food was good and the price was great. A good placae to get something quick to eat.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

My new favorite. Love this place. Food is always great and healthy. Line always moves quick. Staff is pleasant. Always busy.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!