“Pleased”

Ranked #27 of 103 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Being a transplant to upstate NY from Hawaii, I am always looking for asian cuisine to remind me of home. In the Binghamton area for work and came to Man Nam for dinner. Even though I got there late, I was quickly greeted and seated. Place was clean and nice. Served quickly, starting with a complimentary bowl of miso soup which was quite nice. Then kalbi ribs which were thick and meaty, cooked perfectly. Rice, beansprouts, pickled veggies, and kim chi rounded out the meal and had a nice level of spicing and weren’t too hot. Reasonable prices, good food. I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a great little spot in Binghamton that not many people know about. I've been craving Korean food and this place did not disappoint. It's a family run business and they are very friendly! The food was really good and the portions are big. I got the Kalbi and my boyfriend got the sweet and spicy chicken. We were both really pleased with our meal. I will definitely come back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I wasn’t really a fan of Asian food until we ate here. The vegetable fried rice was by far the best I’ve ever had. We also got it with beef, but the meat kind of got lost in the dish. The spicy bul goki is out of this world. We also got the spicy chicken (unfortunately I can’t remember the Korean name for it). The chicken was so crispy but somehow also tender enough to fall apart. The next-day leftovers were just as good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I love Korean food and stumbled upon this restaurant when the Lebanese restaurant nearby closed the door on us. I ordered the mandu and soup and was happy with my order. The portions were generous and the flavors authentic. The even sent panchan home in the takeout order.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Great place. I was here visiting the University and we found this place. A great Korean restaurant. The food was delicious. You can't go wrong. If was from around here it will definitely be part of my short list of goto restaurants. Service was great. Now for ambience, it is simply ok. I guess for the price it could be a little more up scale. Tried one of the Korean lagers Kloud, and I have to say not bad at all and lagers are not my preferred style of beer.
If in town you should really give this a try.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Man Nam? Share your experiences!