“Great Restaurant”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.S. Restaurant opened in 1984 by Thai Chef Preecha Songprastit. His vision was a comfortable atmosphere with amazing food. Preecha created the basis for our French, Thai fusion menu. In 1990 Rick and Sylvana purchased P.S. and through the past 25 years they have created an atmosphere of fine dining in casual elegance. After expanding in 1995 with the addition of our beautiful lounge, P.S. continued to grow adding our catering venue in 2006. Our wine list has been enhanced from Preecha's ten wines to over 400 selections. In 1994 P.S. was the first restaurant in the area to earn the prestigious Wine Spectator award of excellence and continued to receive the award year after year.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I went to P.S. last evening for our anniversary dinner and had a wonderful dinner. Sylvanna and Rick have operated this restaurant for several years and always strive to make it a personable and delicious experience. My husband ordered a Thai dish last night for the first time and I had salmon with crab meat and lobster sauce. Both entrees were very flavorful and nicely presented. In short, it was a wonderful evening with fantastic food.

rick d, Owner at P S Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much !!!
We are very happy you had a great Anniversary dinner at PS
Please come back to see us soon
Sylvana and Rick

Reviewed 6 September 2017

They have some of the best pizza you will find in the Southern Tier. We used to get their breakfast pizza for the office when I lived in the Binghamton area, and their chicken spiede pizza is tops. Multiple locations in the Binghamton area.

So glad you enjoyed our pizza!
Please come back soon

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

For me and my husband this is one of two "go to" restaurants in the triple cities.

Professional and well trained servers and staff along side French fare give PS a stylish feel. As regulars, we love to sit at the bar for a bit more casual evening.

Chef Rick's French style is unpretentious and delicious, complex flavors made with simple ingredients. His Thai cuisine is perfect for folks new to Thai food; a sampling selection that is made to taste.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I really want to like P.S. Restaurant (and in many ways do), but it can be very hit or miss for me. Certain dishes like their pepper risoto appetizer are out of this world amazing, but Thai inspired dishes tend to be less impressive. I recommend sticking to French inspired dishes because those are executed very well.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We love P.S. Restaurant! It is our favorite place to have dinner in Vestal. The food is always excellent and the service attentive. It is a locally owned restaurant and we like to support our local economy. Recently, they catered a family get-together and the dinner was awesome. Sylvania made up custom menus with my son's name which was a nice touch. My husband and I also periodically go to P.S. for date nights. Highly recommended for a great evening out!