“Taking a downturn!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Husband & I went for dinner last nite (not our first time there). Remember....I said DINNER...food came on a luncheon sized plate. I ordered the pork chop, WELL DONE with NO salt or pepper with a size of mixed veggies. The pork chop was about as close to being pink as could be... WITH salt & pepper!! The mixed veggies were not cooked "al dente"......they were virtually RAW. When the "owner" came to our table to inquire about our meal I pointed out all the above (in a very nice way). She did comp my dinner and of course apologized. The place was not overly crowded so I don't think they could use the excuse of being "swamped" to justify my meal. I will think twice about going back there.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

We can do much better than this. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went for an advertised special, but it really wasn't. Overall feel isn't good because the wooden floor in this place is nasty. Needs refinished or carpeted over.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The Outback, to me, is missing something. I don't know exactly what it is. I've had steaks there and they were good. Now I am a vegetarian and go for the fish - some of which is good. It seems like it would more please large beer drinking men.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I made the mistake of ordering seafood at a steak restaurant. I KNOW. I should know better. But we were on vacation and where we live we cannot get alaskan king crab. The picture on the menu looked so good! But after eating the paltry amount of crab (because I am a crab hore) I regretted it until the wee hours of the morning.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Dishes and service can be spotty- definitely NOT consistently good. Wait time to be served can be long, fish can come out over cooked or not the highest quality cut. They listen and will try to make it right, but even then it’s not always the best. It used to be better, and has unfortunately slipped and they they have raised prices. Their bar is popular and the place is often crowded. No longer a favorite of ours.