Cinderella's Suites(Sylvan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$140
US$121
US$193
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$83
US$75
US$137
US$122
US$101
Relax Inn(Rome)
US$78
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Was passing through and found this place.

The service was very good. Excellent location - it's across the street from the Lake. It backs onto a forest which was nice too.

The room was quite musty and for that reason it would have been difficult to stay another night. Washroom was very small.

The town of Verona is nearby - it was pretty popular and even had a small fair with rides.

Hard for me to comment about the price since the town is popular while the availability of places to stay is low.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Denis_The_Thief
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I found the Dwarf Line Motel and Cottages on a whim about 10 years ago on a whim and stayed there overnight found it to be a good nights stay. Based on that stay, I booked Memorial weekend this year. We stayed in a house keeping cottage. John and his wife Merle went out of their way to make our stay worth wile. It is comfortable, clean and affordable there. The folks are friendly and accommodating. John and his wife are always on hand for any of your needs and even have time for friendly conversation and to share some stories and antidotes. We love it so much there I have booked 2 more weekends there. I strongly recommend the Dwarf Line to anyone who asks me...

Room Tip: all ooms there are great but the cottages are the best buy there if you plan to stay for more than 2 days.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank soulinjected
Reviewed 1 July 2011

This was a nice place to stay considering that the service what great, we were close to the state park the owners were vary nice. Me and my buddy went fishing on the weekend out on the lake then down the canal. And also me and my girlfriend walked the beach as the sun set which was great. We would stay here again and also recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank mustang97c
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My friend and I happened by on our way to Niagra Falls for overnight. We saw the sign and followed the road through the park land and stayed the night in room 6 near the woods. Though the Motel is older, it is really cute and was very clean. I decided to make an entry here on this site and was quite suprised by the negative responses I saw! So I saw it a must that I post here.

We certainly saw no evidence of anything unclean and no insect problems. We got to look at one of the cottages and are planning to return for a longer stay. Oh, and the sunset across the street over the lake was spectacular. It's also nice to be hosted by the owners instead of staff who sometimes seem indiffernt in other businesses.

Room Tip: Room by the woods was cozy, cottages look great
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank gennyq
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice 3 night stay in the 1st week of June. We enjoyed the facility and the personal attention from our hosts Merle and John. I have to say that after reading the other posts, we couldn't imagine them to be accurate. The room is older but kept very neat and clean, and we appreciated the personal touch from the owner (who by the way does the cleaning herself). The Dwarfline Motel and Cottages is a type of business that is disappearing and being replaced by impersonal corporate chains. Though everything wasn't "right-angle" perfect, the rare character is what we adored. It's in a unique "off the beaten track" neighborhood across from the beach and back by the Verona Beach State Park, we felt like we were in a pleasant natural surrounding with deer in the back yard. I saw the "bed bug" photos here. We certainly didn't have these problems and don't think they really exist, but I suspect that being by the woods and spending time on the patio in the eve, you could get a few mosquito bites (so bring some OFF)!

I am writing here because I want to let you all know the good time we had, so many people will only post to these sites when they have negative things to say. The Dwarf Line was a truly unexpected delight and I don't want to see places like these hurt by possibly unfounded negative postings when I can tell of my positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple