Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
US$118
US$193
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$137
Hotel Vernon Downs
US$90
Cancelon
US$90
TripAdvisor
US$74
Cinderella's Suites(Sylvan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$239
  • Pool
All reviewssports bardirectly across the streetturning stone casinodunkin donutsrecovery roomthe shuttle drivercomplimentary shuttlefree breakfastsmall gymon demandwafflesconvenient locationvery nice hotelfront desk staffhot breakfastniagara fallsminute drive
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We've been Marriott customers for years but we have not been as satisfied with the Fairfield Inns and Suites lately. At the Verona branch we were given the smallest hotel room we've seen at Marriott. It did not have a refrigerator as requested and the bathroom was especially small.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I stayed here for business recently. It was like any other Marriott Fairfield Inn....clean, well-appointed, decent breakfast. My biggest complaint was this awful sound...like a low bass rumble over and over again, with no clear pattern. When I checked out, I found out that I was above the front doors to the hotel, and every time they opened or closed I had this awful noise. If I were to stay here again, I would make sure that I do not get that room. I think it was 211.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Clean, comfortable rooms. Great staff. DO NOT go to the sports bar next door. (Owned by the hotel I think) OK food, terrible service

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed at The Fairfield Inn Verona on two non-consecutive nights. Verona is the half way point in our drive from Toronto to New Hampshire. We had previously stayed at this hotel for one night two years ago and, while we had enjoyed our stay, we thought it was too pricey for a simple one night stop. After having stayed in other hotels (in Verona and Utica) we changed our minds! We value a good night's sleep.
Despite the fact that we were too tired to visit the nearby Casino (we almost made it this time!) we really appreciated the spacious rooms and the quiet, relaxing atmosphere of the hotel. The decor is warm and inviting and the rooms are spotless and clean. My husband was pleased with the quick internet access as well. Front desk staff (two young men) were warm, friendly and helpful. One of the young men patiently explained a Marriott reward letter I had recently received. The breakfast is fine for us as we're happy with whole wheat toast, yogurt and coffee in the morning. We walked over to the Sports Bar and it was fine for a wings and wine/beer type dinner. My only complaint about this hotel would be the pillows! What is up with those pillows? They are too soft and squishy and offer no support. I laughed when I read another review in which the reviewer comments that the pillows wouldn't stay on the bed - that's true! As we were leaving, I saw two children arriving clutching their own pillows. I thought to myself, "smart move!"
Overall this hotel meets our needs and we leave in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to drive. I'm sure we'll be staying here again. Hopefully we'll make it to the casino.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My family of 3 stayed here on the way to Niagara Falls. It was a wonderful hotel. Very clean and there was a lovely modern color scheme throughout. The desk clerk, Richard was very helpful with restaurant and casino information as was Juan who drove the complimentary shuttle to and from the casino with a welcomed history of the area. No issue with getting a roll away cot brought up. Breakfast was VERY good, well stocked and clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family