“Truly GREAT Ice Cream”

Village creamery & Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Valhalla
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am an ice cream snob. I make my own during the summer (when I can find very hard to source UN-ultra pasteurized heavy cream) and when I need a professional fix, I come here. Terrific flavors, always fresh, never icy or crystallized, and they can pack to go. JUST MAKE SURE you have a cooler with you, and can keep it cold. It's got no stabilizers, so it melts fast.

They really do put the CREAM back in "Creamery."

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you are looking for delicious homemade ice cream with no preservatives then the Village Creamery and Sweet Shop is your place. Family owned business voted Best of Westchester. Many unique flavors. There is something for everyone. This is more than just an ice cream shop. Plan to stop by this quaint village shop conveniently located off the Bronx River Parkway in Valhalla.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

On a hot day , or any day, my grandkids love it! We just took them there to get ices. What a great move and large servings. Whenever we come up from Florida it's the ice cream parlor we go to first, in Valhalla. The owners are frendly and will even help you out with some of their amazing choices.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

A cute little place with lots of treats. The ice creams are homemade and there's lots of flavors to choose from. They also have shakes, smoothies, floats, egg creams and many other items. The girls behind the counter are personable and efficient. The ice cream is delicious and creamy. Wish we lived closer.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Ice cream that is very satisfying for the soul.
A good place to unwind from a busy day and relax. Be a kid once more.