US$108
US$76
US$175
US$149
HIExpress.com
Best Western New Baltimore Inn(West Coxsackie)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
Four Seasons Motel(Castleton On Hudson)
US$61
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$119
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$151
Hotels.com
US$101
US$97
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

My family and I spent the night at this quaint B and B and really enjoyed it. Our host Maret was very welcoming and made us feel at home. She served a wonderful breakfast. The beds were so comfortable! It is about a 15 min drive to Hudson with lots of restaurants. Overall great experience

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I had the most restful, luxurious weekend at this adorable bed and breakfast recently. I went up to get away from city life with a friend, to experience some of upstate NY and wanted to drink local apple cider and take in come of the local delicacies, see the neighboring towns, antique nearby and have a general country weekend getaway. This was perfect! The house is well decorated and stylish, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! Zzzzzz. There are acres of grounds and an herb and vegetable garden right near and elegant swimming pool. The owner even treated us to shrimp cocktail by the pool! For breakfast, we awoke to adorable, delicious hot Finnish Pancakes! I really enjoyed staying here and would recommend it for anyone travelling through or who needs a weekend in the country. Excellent place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martha C
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My friend and I arrived in Kinderhook in the late afternoon with nowhere to stay and the owner of this charming B&B was able to accomodate us on short notice and make our stay absolutely delightful. I wish we would have had time to stay longer. The bed was heavenly and the breakfast she provided was a feast. We so enjoyed visiting with Maret and walking in her beautiful, peaceful yard. I highly recommend this very special B and B.
Barbara B

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I spent a night there at the end of July. I just loved this B&B. The room was so pretty and quiet, with beautiful views of the countryside and rolling lawns. In the morning dew, I saw a deer and her fawns quietly grazing in the grass. Pure magic! The lovely hostess, Maret, prepared a delicious breakfast. And in the evening, we had wine in the garden while watching the sun set. There are plenty of little towns to explore in the area. And the train station is so old fashioned, it's like coming to another place in time. So great to know that there are still places like that to escape the humdrum of the city, where one can be relaxed, breathe the fresh air and yet feel at home. It's like spending a weekend at a friend's house in the country!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank yolande G
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I loved this B&B! From the quaint farmhouse setting with the beautiful acres of rolling lawns and well manicured trees and flowers to the built-in pool, not to mention the beautifully appointed room with the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, pure Heaven! I didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: I stayed in the large front room which was perfect, but my friend was in the smaller room and she had nothing but good things to say about that experience as well. They're both good value.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends