US$199
US$176
US$158
US$137
US$123
Red Roof Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
US$125
Rest Inn(Utica)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
All reviewsparking garageencore loungecomfortable staynice place to stayfront desk staffbusiness tripsaturday nightbeds were comfortableking bedvery clean hotelnice roomnew yorklizastanleycooperstownmark
Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Kevin T, General Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

After a 2 hour wait on the lobby, we we're assigned our first room. It wasn't ready. Then a second room. My wife was resting, when another guest entered the room with a key that worked. We later found out from this man that he had to "try out" multiple rooms as well
The bathroom floor was flooded. Then the third room. The room telephone did not work, nor did the clock. But we stayed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kevin T, General Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

I am very sorry that you were so displeased with your stay. I have investigated the situation that you describe with my team members, but, there is no record of such an instance occurring. I would like to speak with you personally so that I may address the situation appropriately. Please call me at your convenience (315 797 8010) so that I may do so.
Yours in hospitality,

Kevin

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I chose Radisson Utica because we have stayed there in the past and didn't have any issues. This time was quite the opposite. At check in while I was taking less than 5 seconds to grab my ID and credit card to finish the process, the front desk staff took this as an opportunity to help someone else. This person had apparently just checked in and was assigned a room that was already occupied. After finishing with his situation she continued to check me in. Once we got to our room we discovered we were given 2 double beds rather than the king we booked. I called the front desk- no answer. I went downstairs to speak with the front desk to explain that I booked a king and I'd like a different room and she said she didn't have any available, only doubles. In the middle of this encounter (just like check in) she decided to help another gentleman who also stated he booked a king and was given two double beds. After finishing with him (while I was still waiting), she answered the phone and rather than asking them to hold because she was with a customer, she continued to help them- making me wait yet again. I asked to speak with a manager to which she said the only person available other than herself was the manager at the bar. I asked for the FOM, GM, or a manager on duty and she said none were available. By this point my fiancé and I had to leave to get to our scheduled plans. The front desk worker said if any rooms became available she would call me. I did receive a call later on letting me know no rooms became available but she could give me free breakfast coupons (we didn't use them). My fiancé and I ended up staying because there was no way we could find another hotel and move our things in time to attend our friends engagement party we were in town for.

While showering the morning after, I noticed black mold all around the tub. I politely mentioned this at check out and the staff member seemed almost bewildered that I had the courage to say something. She didn't probe for more information, apologize, or even try to make it right.

As someone who worked in the hospitality industry AND for Radisson, I'm in shock by the lack of "Yes I Can" attitude that the establishment prides itself on. I understand that things happen and everyone makes mistakes, but the lack of customer service skills and accountability for mistakes is absolutely mind boggling.

I'll refrain from including more about smaller details that would warrant points off in any hotel inspection because this review is already too long, but just know that my stay was horrible and I will not be returning. If you're looking forward to a night away with a loved one, avoid this hotel because there's a good possibility your experience here will put a damper on it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay. As a former Radisson employee staying at the discounted "friends and family" rate I know that you are aware of the very high standards that the Radisson family consistently adheres to. I understand that you spoke to the Front Office Manager and that Glenda moved you to the room that you requested. I am sorry that you were so disappointed in your stay and that you chose not to use the free breakfast coupons offered (as we truly believe that offering complimentary coupons and moving you immediately to the room you requested strongly exhibits the "Yes I Can" attitude that we pride ourselves on. I would be happy to discuss your stay with you in greater detail and can assure you that we will accept your constructive criticism in the manner in which it was intended as we strive to improve in the future.