Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
US$123
Hotels.com
US$168
Red Roof Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
US$125
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$78
US$73
  • Room Service
The Pratt Smith House(Utica)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$82
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast roompillow casesfree breakfast isgreat water pressurefire pitlocal collegeshower curtainmain roadwould stay here againnice sizegreat place to stayspent one nightthin wallscookiesbeds were comfortablei highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Although the staff was polite and the hotel clean, the website stated:
Eat & Drink
Free Hot Breakfast served every morning with hot cinnamon buns, make your own pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, and more. Fresh coffee is put out 24 hours a day, and snacks are brought out for an evening reception every evening.
Full Breakfast Included

Breakfast Buffet Included

Continental Breakfast Included

Complimentary Coffee in Lobby

Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available

All of the above was true except there was no evening reception and when we asked the hotel staff they had ever heard of any such thing at the hotel and offered no assistance or even to check with a main office.

Although not a matter of great importance, it seemed uncharacteristically rude not to offer an explanation or at least a follow through on the issue. I have stayed at other Holiday Inns and the service is always above and beyond. This was a disappointment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
llearnard, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Amfm01,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful breakfast! For the evening reception we are always supposed to have out our delicious cookies! Im so sorry for the confusuion with this our Front Desk staff will be highly trained again on how to handle this so it wont happen again.
Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Last weekend I left my iPad in my room. I called the hotel and spoke w/ Lisa Learnard. She was generous with her time, coordinating a FedEX pickup and packing of the iPad. Terrific experience! Thanks!

Room Tip: I've stayed on all floors. First the best.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
llearnard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Robert K,

It was my pleasure being able to assist you with the return of your IPad. Please come and stay with us again when you are in the Utica area.

Lisa Learnard

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My wife and I stayed here for the night while on a road trip, and the hotel was very nice. The room was very clean and new and everything was great. The check-in at the front desk was very quick and the gal was more than polite and helpful. The folks that worked there were very nice and were quick to ask if we needed anything. When in the area we will stay there again without doubt.

Room Tip: The top floor is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear TampaTrace,

I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy that you found my staff to be helpful and your room to be very clean. We will look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Lisa Learnard

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Staff very friendly and welcoming. Hotel very clean and appears recently updated. Rooms very clean. Some noise from floor above. Not the fault of the hotel though. Note to self. Request higher floors to avoid that. Safe location off the highway however not much around the hotel for restaurants. Pool very clean. Breakfast good what you would expect at a HIE. Close to highway so easy to get to and back on the road again. Would certainly stop here again when traveling. Good wifi coverage.

Room Tip: Request top floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
llearnard, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear BudleBoy2016,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and our wonderful staff!!! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 315-724-2726.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express. The hotel is located between the Thruway and downtown so is pretty convenient to a lot of restaurants and the Thruway, but also sits back from the road so is pretty quiet. The hotel was clean, the AC worked well, and the top floor rooms have very high ceilings. More electrical outlets near the beds would have helped, but there were at least some. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was the typical HIE breakfast. Overall it was a good stay and I’d stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Brandee T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear usroadman,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.