Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$123
US$168
US$164
Red Roof Inn Utica(Utica)(Great Value!)
US$125
Red Roof
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$236
The Pratt Smith House(Utica)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$82
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Yikes, last minute hotel. Accepted pets ($10 more) small and kinda musky smell. Sheets and blanket seemed clean but stained ick. Please invest in new linens would make a big difference. Shower was ok, TV was not that great. No coffee in room. Probably would not recommend unless really in a pinch!

Stayed: September 2015
2  Thank DebbieME1970
HappyJourneyMotel, Webmaster at Happy Journey Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

If you choose to stay here.. PAY CASH!!! DO NOT use your credit card. I checked in at 12:02am and at 12:45am they manually ran my card and charged $300 under RS Cleaning thru a cell phone or ipad device. The address for the cleaning service wasn't the same as the hotel. We couldn't even stay the full night because the smoke detector kept going off, beeping and saying "Battery low" every time I was about to fall asleep. I'd say this happened every 15 min or so. When I called to find out how this was authorized, they said the signature was a squiggly line. I never sign that way. I never signed off on any cell phone or ipad either when I booked the room. As I go through the reviews, I see they are notorious at charging ppls cards. I will definately be calling my credit card company again and giving them that information.

Room Tip: close to thru way but so are others. do not stay here unless paying cash
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank somewon2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. Our goal is to provide a consistently superior guest experience, and your comments are very important to us. If any billing issue remains, please contact us directly for quick resolution. We rely on guests like you to tell us when we’re doing well and when we aren’t so we can get better. If we let you down, I apologize. We have taken note of these comments to make sure we do better than ever for future guests.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

awful place to stay. I travel with two dogs, and had a huge issue walking them.they put me on second floor, and the parking was unbelievably tight.Manager was snide, and the room disgusting, very worn.I almost slept on top of the bed.Had odd motion sensor overhead light that would tunr on every time i rolled over in bed, or if my dogs moved, which was about 12 times that night.Stay at the red roof, now i know why they are booked weeks in advance.Don't stay here.

Room Tip: stay at red roof
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Liz M

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Absolutely disgusting, found a ripped off toenail in the bed.. Left my purse in the room accidentally and checked out, when I came back the next day I talked to the manager he lied straight to my face and said nothing was found, thankfully I seen it in the office and pretty much had to beg to get it back!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Jred6753

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to comment. Your comments help us improve. I'm terribly sorry you had a bad experience with us. Your experience isn't an indication of how we usually do business, and I regret that we didn't do better for you. You deserve a room that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations, and we'll work to do better in the future. I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Terrible ....... Will try to up charge your bill by saying that more people stayed in your room than really stayed ...... And left a Threat on my voice mail ..... Scumbags.........I called back and the "Manager" hung up when I told him that I have his threat still........ Called booking.com on them and reported them ...... STAY AWAY. I gave 1s only because I had to..... Should be ZERO

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank elvis19655

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. Please contact us directly if there is any sort of unresolved billing issue. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.