The Sun View
US$190
US$151
Mountain Brook(Tannersville)(Great Value!)
US$157
Washington Irving Inn(Tannersville)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$178
US$140
Winter Clove Inn(Round Top)
US$259
US$200
Riedlbauer's Resort(Round Top)(Great Value!)
US$157
  • Pool
Red Ranch Motel(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$91
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Sun View. It is a well managed facility and the location is very convenient to the Kaaterskill Clove area. The facilities are modest but the rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. It is a good value.

Room Tip: Upper floor might be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Attended Mountain Jam, and this motel was perfectly located. It was an excellent value with newly refurbished rooms (new carpet, furniture, bed, bathroom tile, refrigerator, TV and other furnishings). I did a lot of research in trying to identify the optimal and most reasonable accommodations for this event. We were extremely satisfied. Jessica is wonderful and works so hard to make your stay pleasant. She provides outstanding customer service. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Select 1st floor room if you cannot walk up stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K C
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This was a simple, clean and tidy place to stay. I did a quick overnight with my daughter and cleanliness was most important and that need was met. The matttress was not comfortable at all, but I could overlook it because the room was so clean. Also, it's within walking distance of a good cup of coffee.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank keemee4
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We rented a home in Hunter Mountain for the TAP NY brew fest. When we got to the home, it was so dirty and nasty we just couldn't stay there. If anyone wants the address to that place message me. I called this hotel and the woman running it (unsure if she's the owner?) was super sweet and said she had a house on the property she could rent to us if we wanted and it was a fair price. House is a bit dated but it was really clean and the beds were comfortable. I am so grateful to her for offering us this house or I would've had to go home!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a clean, simple hotel close to Hunter mountain to grab a late season spring day... Check in was easy and efficient. Room was very clean but simple, fine for me. Mini fridge was a nice plus. Bed on the hard side but after a great day on the snow I could have slept standing up. Price on the slightly high side but location was great, and close to restaurants. Would stay again no problem....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo