“Lunch”

Johnny Mac's Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #180 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent thin crust pizza. I got their lunch special. Two slices and a soda can. Great for a quick lunch.

1  Thank Patrick M

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

What first irked me, my lunch companion was informed upon paying his ten dollar tab for lunch.... there's a 1 fee for cc. Really? Thats a joke. Food not good. Upon further review, look at the lengthy list of violations on recent inspection. My advice, stay far away from this place. Hopefully it will close up.

Fyi... you can see by my many reviews, i very rarely give a bad review like this... but the dollar cc fee? Come on , what a joke.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Great pizza. If you want buffalo style wings ask for them. We ordered medium wings and the sauce is sweeter. Tried leaving a tip and was told to keep my money just come back again. This is our go to pizza.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

My son and I were in Syracuse for the March Madness basketball tournament and did not want to go back out after having a few post game drinks, so we checked some of the suggest places at out Best Western Hotel and saw Johnny Mac's Pizzeria & Deli. We ordered a pizza (cannot remember which one, sorry) and 12 hot wings. While the delivery took a while (well too long in my opinion) their wings were awesome. I forget how much we paid; but all things considered when we are in this area we will order both items again.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

We love their food. Chicken tenders in mild sauce are so good. Always have good customer service and good delivery.