“This is our go-to Italian restaurant in Syracuse”
Review of Pronto Joey's

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual, family friendly. Located upstairs
Reviewed 22 July 2016

My wife and I go here to get some of the best Italian food in the city. I've been here many times over the years and never been disappointed.
Joey's is actually two restaurants in one. There is a fine dining Italian restaurant downstairs and Pronto Joey's upstairs which has a smaller menu with classic Italian favorites done right.
I usually go upstairs, because I love their Spaghetti and meatballs and the lasagna. I really love their food. The service is always fantastic. Prices are reasonable. The bread they bring to the table is the best. Go to Pronto Joey's you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Service was fantastic. Food was delicious. We will be back. We are disappointed that they no longer have the chocolate mouuse cake - very disappointed. Was planning on bringing some home to the rest of the family.

1  Thank ilovepuntacana
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Pronto Joey's is a streamlined menu from downstairs. If you do not want the full "dining experience" - this is the trick. The food quality and service is stellar. While you cannot get all of the menu from downstairs - all the favs are there. I love the Chicken Marsala. Nice sauce and the chicken is never dry or chewy. Save room for the carrot cake - it is beyond good!

1  Thank Brett C
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Zipped off the thruway to meet friends for lunch. Excellent food and even better service. Prices surprisingly low for very high quality food and service.

1  Thank Hewitty15
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I love this place. They serve the best food I've ever eaten in Syracuse. Red-sauce Italian classics done perfectly, a perfect Caesar salad, well-chosen house wines, beautiful desserts. Service is excellent, too.

1  Thank Virginia O