“Great food for quick stop”
Review of Brooklyn Pickle

Brooklyn Pickle
Ranked #87 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stopped her tonight with my Women's tennis team. We called ahead to warn them we would be stopping with 27 girls and they were phenomenal. I wanted to send them a personal email thanking them but it wasn't listed so I am resorting to Tripadvisor. The food is fabulous and they are faster than any fast food restaurant. I have my girls hooked on this place and I know we will stopping many more times in years to come. Thank you very much for your friendly service and incredible sandwiches.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I am amazed at all the wonderful reviews this place gets. I can only conclude that none of these reviewers has ever been to a real East Coast deli and therefore has nothing to compare it to. I went on a Saturday, place was crowded but the line moved quickly. The young man who took my order was completely incompetent. I wanted a corn beef on rye with mustard and a side of sour pickles. I must have repeated this five or six times and he never got it right, put the pickles on the sandwich instead of giving me a side until I finally repeated for the seventh time that I wanted a side of sour pickles, not two pickles on the sandwich. I got a half sandwich, decent-sized but not New York deli-sized. The rye was some of the worst I've ever tasted. It was mushy, the wrong color and looked like they had run out of real rye bread and someone grabbed a cheap brand at the local super market. The mustard was bland. The corn beef was the kind you get at places that do not serve real New York deli corn beef, flavorless with the wrong texture and cut. The best part of the meal by far was the really sour pickle. Don't waste your money, save yourself for a real deli.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This Deli is a delicious delight!!! Found it by seaching for local delis - and it is a great gem...... great service and lots of options for lunch - Delicious........!!!!! Yum - everyone should try it - there are 2 locations...... :-)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped in for a real smoke meat sandwich and I was not disappointed. Wide selection to choose from and price was reasonable. The sandwich were pout of this world.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Thought the sandwiches were good but the checkout process was annoying. Didn't understand why each sandwich maker had to yell the order back to 1 guy in the center working a register. Nice and close to the zoo though.