“Great cheese slice.”

Nick's Pizzeria
Ranked #52 of 790 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I work very close to Nick’s and never tried it until this week. Being a pizza snob I always try only the cheese slice on my first trip. If the cheese slice isn’t good it usually sets the stage for the rest of pizza and food for me. Their cheese pizza is excellent. Good sauce, tasty cheese and cooked perfectly. The guys working we’re friendly and service was quick. Looking forward to trying more menu items soon.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Guys are great, friendly and attentive. Restaurant is always clean and neat. It could be a dump and I'd still go there, simply the best pizza and wings, now chargrilled! I'm a huge pizza snob, i mean huge. It got to the point i made my own, even bought a grill to fire grill, but its no match for Nicks! I work minutes from here, their selection of slices is unbelievable, but bringing home an xlarge is special, true NY style. Perfect crust and sauce. I never eat the outer crust, unless its Nicks. If more folks tried it, they would never go to any place else. I live 25 min away, and will drive back if that's what the family wants. And thats after being down there all day for work. I pass many others places on the top places in Syracuse, and will still drive to Nicks. Truly is the best, by far, pizza in Syracuse!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stopped at Nick's on the way out of town after visiting for a youth sports tournament. Four of us ordered a large pie and it was ready in under 15 minutes. The pizza was delicious and the crust was cooked perfectly. The gentleman who made our pizza noticed we were wiping a small amount of crumbs from our table before sitting down and he came over to wipe it with a clean cloth. We would definitely return to Nick's Pizzeria.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Their pizza is amazing. The crust is perfect. True New York style pizza. Would recommend for sure! The price is great as well.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in quick for a bite at lunch and found a gem of a pizzeria. All ingredients are fresh and flavorful. A true N.Y. style pizza.

Date of visit: February 2018