“Just discovered this Greek gem (very vegetarian friendly)”

Goodies Mediterranean Grill and Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 716 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 3 March 2017

My wife and I can't believe that we've lived here for 4 years and never been to this place. We love Mediterranean food and this really hit the spot.

Craving good falafel we set out looking for a new place to try. Upon entering we were kindly greeted by our waitress and told to pick a seat wherever we'd like. I couldn't believe how many different vegetarian options there were. My wife ordered the falafel 5 which came with 5 pieces of delicious falafel, hummus, chef's salad and tahini sauce. I ordered the vegetarian platter which came with 3 pieces of falafel, 4 grape leaves, hummus, tabouli and tzatziki. We also had the spanakopita as an appetizer.

AMAZING doesn't begin to describe how good our meal was! We were really impressed with the freshness of our meal and the speediness at which it arrived. Tzatziki was hands down the best we've ever had.

Needless to say this is now our Greek spot for sure. We're just sad it took us this long to find it!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

The exterior of the restaurant threw us off a bit but don't let this discourage you. We were immediately greeted when walking in and promptly served. Very comfortable, friendly atmosphere. We ordered the lamb gyros, fries, and the kids chicken tenders. Everything was made fresh, and was delicious. My only reason for giving this 4 stars instead of 5 was the gyro didn't have much meat on it and typically when we get gyros they're overflowing with meat. Otherwise, we had a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

My husband and I went there for lunch today. We are not locals. I had a vegetarian platter: spanakopita, greek salad, and hummus. My husband chicken kabobs with rice, tossed salad, and hummus. The food was excellent. We also had enough for a filling lunch and are getting ready to eat the rest for dinner as well as some pistachio baklava. The people running the restaurant were very pleasant and the service was good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Goodies is a very good.
I love eating here fresh food a delightful friendly place......

Shishtaouk here is my favorite thing....

Reviewed 21 August 2016

The outside of Goodies is nothing exceptional - if you weren't told about it, you might drive by it. Inside is not much better - it is a diner style restaurant with oddly matched tables and chairs and eclectic decor. But the food is really good and plenty of it! We all had the chicken kebob- served with hummus on a bed of rice - really delicious - chicken grilled perfectly and the hummus tasted smooth and creamy! The salads were also wonderful! The desserts of coconut and baklava were also delicious - everything everyone had looked good! Wish it were closer!