“Great Salad, Again”

Ranked #123 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Visited Byblos Cafe location at Clinton Square and really enjoyed the Peasant Salad. Crispy lettuce and pita chips and homemade fresh, lemony dressing. It's a little pricy but made-to-order and delicious.

The owner took my order and checked-in a few times to make sure everything was good. It was.

Counter service with a nice space for casual dining - counters and tables. Really nice owner and staff.

At previous visits, I've enjoyed the falafel and gyro sandwiches and Mediterranean salad.

This is a really wonderful cafe with really involved family owners.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Good food but nothing outstanding.My Gyro meat was dried out Pita was good,Other people in our group said their food was good,I read all the rave reviews but the place was empty during a beautiful weekday at lunch time being downtown Syracuse it should of been packed.,made me wonder why.Portions were not that great.Our group commented that our local Greek Rest.was much better,maybe we expected more.I will try again..

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Awesome place for lunch. Real food. Not prepared a few hours in advance, but right when you ordered it. Extensive menu for such a small place. Fast service.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I went to the cafe specifically to try the Baklava. I saw a write up about the cafe and decided to find it and try it. The Baklava is as good as they say and I have tasted this treat in many places around the world.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This is basically a kebab place with soup and salad and a few sides. There are just a few tables. The staff was attentive and accommodating, but the table next to us was not cleaned up. We would have liked to sit there, as it was the only booth, but there didn't seem to be much help. That table remained dirty throughout our lunch. Except for our table the place was empty, but the food was fresh. However, it was not a place where I wanted to linger. I don't plan on going there again, as there are more comfortable places for a leisurely lunch.