“The best Baklava in the Northeast”

Byblos Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #121 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I went to the cafe specifically to try the Baklava. I saw a write up about the cafe and decided to find it and try it. The Baklava is as good as they say and I have tasted this treat in many places around the world.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This is basically a kebab place with soup and salad and a few sides. There are just a few tables. The staff was attentive and accommodating, but the table next to us was not cleaned up. We would have liked to sit there, as it was the only booth, but there didn't seem to be much help. That table remained dirty throughout our lunch. Except for our table the place was empty, but the food was fresh. However, it was not a place where I wanted to linger. I don't plan on going there again, as there are more comfortable places for a leisurely lunch.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

A small Lebanese restaurant in downtown area Syracuse with just 4 tables. The gyros is good but a little bit dry. I like the Greek version a little more but I still enjoy this one. The Falafel wrap was a first time try. Did not know it was a cold wrap. Interesting and tasted not bad. Can't compare to others since this is my first time eating Falafel. I don't mind eating it again. It is more like a fast food restaurant and carry out, but the service at the cashier was good and efficient.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I had the most delicious hummus and pitas and a gyro. Very tasty on both accounts. Service was good. Eat in and take out.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The people there was really kind. Food was delicious but it was a bit overpriced.
All in all, I would highly recommend this place.