“amazing”
Review of Mangal Kabab

Mangal Kabab
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangal Kabab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 February 2017

halal and delicious food..I tried falafel, it was very good..reasonable price for delicious and halal food..

There are newer reviews for Mangal Kabab

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Good food, good price, good service. Had Doner kebab. Amazing meat. Recommended for everyone. Lamb shank is a mist try dish.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I chose Mangal because it offered a fully halal menu and free delivery. I ordered a cheese pastry and my sister had the lamb kabab. The food was okay, but nothing special. Overall, not a bad place to eat.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

A small Turkish restaurant on Queens Blvd. I have eaten here quite a few times over the years and the quality has been very consistent .I always like their Gyros and they also make a decent pizza.

Thank fire.storm211
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

This place is clearly all about the food. A lot of Turkish customers as well. The food was so good and different for us. We always get Baba Ghanoush if it's on the menu and this one was quite different and more of a chopped and fresh eggplant. Less creamy than usual but we loved it. I had a mixed lamb and chicken gyro and it was so good. We also ordered a shish kabob and chicken kabob platter. Everything was so good. It's a small place and not very luxurious but it's really all about the food. The staff were very nice and quick.