“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Good food, good price, good service. Had Doner kebab. Amazing meat. Recommended for everyone. Lamb shank is a mist try dish.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I chose Mangal because it offered a fully halal menu and free delivery. I ordered a cheese pastry and my sister had the lamb kabab. The food was okay, but nothing special. Overall, not a bad place to eat.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

A small Turkish restaurant on Queens Blvd. I have eaten here quite a few times over the years and the quality has been very consistent .I always like their Gyros and they also make a decent pizza.

Thank fire.storm211
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

This place is clearly all about the food. A lot of Turkish customers as well. The food was so good and different for us. We always get Baba Ghanoush if it's on the menu and this one was quite different and more of a chopped and fresh eggplant. Less creamy than usual but we loved it. I had a mixed lamb and chicken gyro and it was so good. We also ordered a shish kabob and chicken kabob platter. Everything was so good. It's a small place and not very luxurious but it's really all about the food. The staff were very nice and quick.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Have friends that live in Sunnyside and they took us to the Mangal Kabab for dinner we enjoyed it so much we went back the next night and would have gone again if we had been there longer. The food is very traditional turkish and is freshly prepared. We had multiple things off the menu. Appetizers, soup, entrees and desserts were all very tasty. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.