“Good Gyro's”

Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 May 2016

A small Turkish restaurant on Queens Blvd. I have eaten here quite a few times over the years and the quality has been very consistent .I always like their Gyros and they also make a decent pizza.

Thank fire.storm211

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

This place is clearly all about the food. A lot of Turkish customers as well. The food was so good and different for us. We always get Baba Ghanoush if it's on the menu and this one was quite different and more of a chopped and fresh eggplant. Less creamy than usual but we loved it. I had a mixed lamb and chicken gyro and it was so good. We also ordered a shish kabob and chicken kabob platter. Everything was so good. It's a small place and not very luxurious but it's really all about the food. The staff were very nice and quick.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Have friends that live in Sunnyside and they took us to the Mangal Kabab for dinner we enjoyed it so much we went back the next night and would have gone again if we had been there longer. The food is very traditional turkish and is freshly prepared. We had multiple things off the menu. Appetizers, soup, entrees and desserts were all very tasty. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

I was turned off by cleanliness of place. I looked around for the rating given to food establishments but did not see it. If your not bothered by dated stained floors and walls this could be your place. I prefer a clean bright restaurant. Food was good.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

This is our go-to place for good takeout. Stopped in today for their lamb gyro (diner) sandwich on home bread and left satisfied and happy. I ordered a Turkish tea and watched a soccer match on the TV over the front door. Mangal never disappoints!

1  Thank djestella