Budget Motor Inn
HIExpress.com
US$135
US$108
TripAdvisor
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point(Fort Montgomery)(Great Value!)
US$160
Travelocity
US$314
US$282
FairBridge Inn & Suites(Highland Falls)
US$104
US$101
Priceline
Americas Best Value Inn(Central Valley)
US$106
West Point Motel(Highland Falls)
US$136
James Motel(Monroe)(Great Value!)
US$97
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I am a 67 year old man who showed up at this motel to register for a room I had reserved for Christmas night. I did not have my license with me because a friend who was going to stay with me drove us down for dinner with relatives. The drive was from Schenectady, about 125 miles. The incredibly rude clerk told me I needed a picture i.d. to register. I didn't have one so I suggested putting the room in my friends name since he had a license with him and the same credit card as my own. The clerk refused, claiming the law requires the person who made the reservation have his i.d. Of course this is not true. I offered cash; this was refused. He suggested my friend rent aother room, but he would be charged and I would not have access to my reserved room but would have to pay since I hadn"t cancelled in time! Of course, I am contesting the charge. I WILL NOT PAY1

Room Tip: Go to another motel/hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family