“Not What I Expected”

Add it.
Ting Ho Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Spring Valley
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I went to this place as a result of the high Trip Advisor Rating. I ordered a lunch special. I have been on a search to find good Egg Drop Soup and this was like all the others--flavorless. Seems take-outs don't use real chicken broth anymore. Shrimp egg roll was average--nothing special. Most disappointing was the entree I ordered which was chinese vegetables (not steamed) with some tofu. It tasted fine but the dish was filled 2/3 with rice and only 1/3 with the entree. And no crunchy noodles were included. It's also a cash only place. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

im a regular there. the food is always fresh, great portion. reasonable price. the food never taste stale or bland.