All reviews room was pretty clean cold cereal waffle maker very nice stay yogurt nice breakfast desk clerk microwave jfk nyc
Reviewed 26 September 2018

The first thing noticed in this room is a broken lamp base. The next thing is a clock, blinking away without telling the correct time. Minor points, surely. The next thing is the drape to cover a large window that lets in light from the parking lot and noise from the adjoining highway. What’s this, the drape won’t close. It can’t because it is not really drapery, just a piece of cloth secured to a valance to make it look like drapery. That’s a little more than minor. But the big thing is the bed. which is like sleeping in an old squeaky hammock. But this motel has a first for me. It has music piped throughout the hallways all day, so one is entertained like it or not. Fortunately, the music goes off about 10 p.m., but back on promptly at 7 a,m. Then the front desk, 7 minutes to get a receipt because of a “slow” computer. That was my experience. I’m sure that others have had more enjoyable experiences. But overall, I’d say that this is a business in need of major renovations, not cosmetics such as the faux drapery. I ask myself, “Where are the inspectors who are supposed to ensure that their properties measure up to their brand standards?”

Room tip: Stay away from the noisy elevator and vending and ice machine areas.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank timbira
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The room was pretty clean. Shower was nice with good water pressure. Front desk wasn’t too friendly. Checked us in but not very talkative which I guess isn’t their job. But other than that nice quiet area and so far so good. Got it for a decent price $84 on Priceline plus tax. Tucked behind a Target and shopping plaza. Ample parking. The room we got was on the 4th floor by the elevator but inside you couldn’t tell. It’s a small room one queen bed but room is nice otherwise. Decent room for a quick stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I booked a room over the phone. The receptionist was very pushy with pushing a "Rewards Program". I clearly stated several times "No, I do not wish to enroll in the program". The receptionist enrolled me anyways, and now I get spam from the program. There is no way to un-enroll from the program. The phone number to un-enroll simply leads to a nondescript voicemailbox.

***UPDATE*** I eventually got connected to someone claiming to be able to remove me from the program. The guy asked me to remove this review. I told him I will remove the review when I am stop receiving spam. I am still getting spam. I have clicked Unsubscribe in the e-mails, and am still getting the spam. I would like to emphasize: Booking at this hotel will sign you up for a spam list (aka Choice Rewards) from which you will never escape.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last year and found it to be very convenient for family visits. The hotel itself was still clean and comfortable, but aspects of service were missing. The biggest miss was the totally awful WiFi. It never worked. Despite numerous complaints from guests, nothing was done. I used up all my data this Week as I could not use the WiFi. This shows a total lack of responsiveness from management. To offer free WiFi as an amenity and then not to deliver, or make any concessions to deal with this is arrogance personified.

I worked over 25 years in the hospitality industry and would never have gotten away with this attitude.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Martysfo
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

BED BUGS- AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Stayed one night in this hotel and have massive welts all over my back from bed bugs. Called hotel and they told me to call hotel back when the manager is around and when I got upset that he couldn’t do ANYTHING in the short term he screamed at me not to talk to him that way and then hung up on me. Have spent entire night quarantining of our things, doing laundry, etc. HUGE WELTS all over back. Hotel is an absolute NIGHTMARE- must have ZERO hygiene practices. Save yourself- AVOID THIS HELLHOLE AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE.

Date of stay: May 2018